* Thanks to Bernardo Lopez for sending the following regarding the WWE's trip to Mexico:
I live in Monterrey and a couple of weeks ago local newspapers had an article talking about the event but they said that it was the RAW brand that was coming and only one Smackdown match was taking place that being Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero. The website www.superboletos.com which sells the tickets is announcing the RAW brand.
* Thanks to JC Campa for sending the following regarding the WWE's trip to Mexico:
- The event is WWE RAW Brand
* The WWE has relaunched Wrestlemania.com which was originally updated after the conclusion of WrestleMania XIX. It now lists matches, information on the Mania Brunch, etc.
* Tickets for the upcoming WWE house show in Dublin, Ireland sold out in less than 12 minues for the 7,500 seat venue, the Point.
[wrestlemania.com, JC Campa, Bernardo Lopez, pwinsider]