WWE taped this week's episode of SmackDown on Tuesday night after RAW from Denver, Colorado. The following is a live report of the show, courtesy of Omar Villalobos & PWTorch.com:
Smackdown started off right after Raw went off the air.
(1) Alberto Del Rio beat Sin Cara via armbar submission.
Big show and Zack Ryder were shown backstage, with Show saying he should be Smackdown GM instead of Ryder. He threatened to KO him, but out came Great Khali. Ryder informed Show that he was his opponent tonight.
(2) Primo (w/Epico and Rosa Mendes) beat Darren Young (w/Titus O'Neil and AW). Primo got a roll-up pin to upset D-Young.
World Hvt. champion Sheamus was shown with Ryder along with Jericho backstage. Sheamus challenged Jericho to a match, and Ryder made it official.
(3) Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes beat U.S. champion Santino & IC champion Christian. Ziggler got the win with a roll-up.
(4) Big Show beat Great Khali in two minutes. Show KO'ed Khali, who got a loud pop after initially knocking down Show.
WWE promoted the Money in the Bank PPV pre-show match of Kofi & R-Truth vs. Hunico & Camacho.
(5) Ryback beat Tyler Reks. Ryback actually had to work for the victory, as it wasn't handed to him. The crowd was still chanting Goldberg's name, but everyone was chanting, "Feed me more," by the end of it.
(6) Damien Sandow beat Justin Gabriel. Sandow put on a great match, dominated most of it, and ended up winning.
(7) World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Chris Jericho in a non-title match. Very exciting match - the best of Smackdown. After surviving not one, but two Walls of Jericho, Sheamus came back with a Brogue Kick to win. A great 18-minute match.
Alberto Del Rio came out to attack Sheamus at the top of the ramp. He gave him a cross-arm submission, which appeared to end the Smackdown episode.
Del Rio then he came to the ring and - probably just for the live crowd - trash-talked to the crowd. Sheamus then came back to the ring selling the left arm injury. After exchanging, Sheamus delivered a Brogue Kick to Del Rio to send us home happy. End of the Smackdown taping.