TNA Wrestling has released the preview for this Thursday's "Open Fight Night" episode of Impact Wrestling, the final show of 2012. Confirmed for the show is a "Bro-off" between Jessie Godderz and Robbie E, as well as Gail Kim issuing a challenge. Plus, fall-out from angles with Austin Aries and Bobby Roode, and Bully Ray, Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke.
Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 8/7c - the final IMPACT of 2012! If you can't watch it Thursday, make sure to set your DVR to record it!
- Thursday's broadcast features the return of OPEN FIGHT NIGHT! It's the last chance for the IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars to settle any and all grudges before the New Year! Who will get called out? Tune in and find out!
- Austin Aries is still enraged that Bobby Roode cost him his chance at regaining the World Heavyweight Title during last week's CHAMPIONSHIP THURSDAY! Will Aries call out Roode this week during OPEN FIGHT NIGHT? If so, will Roode step up to the challenge?
- This week's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast will also feature the first ever "BRO-OFF" between Robbie E and Jessie! Who is the biggest "BRO" on IMPACT? How will Robbie and Jessie settle the challenge?
- The lovely TNA Knockouts will be in action on OPEN FIGHT NIGHT! Gail Kim has made it known that she plans to call out a specific Knockout to fight her! Who does Gail have a score to settle with? Find out on Thursday night!
- PLUS, what will be the fallout from the shocking ending to last week's broadcast when Hulk Hogan walked up on Bully Ray and his daughter Brooke?
All this and much more on Thursday's "OPEN FIGHT NIGHT" edition of IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 8/7c!