- Here are some WWE business notes for the month of November 2012:
* Live Event attendance in North America averaged 4,786 paid fans, down 12% from last year (5,429).
* European tour attendance was down 11% from last year.
* DVD unites shipped were 556,000, up 107% from 268,000 the year before. WrestleMania 28 remains the top-selling DVD of the year, followed by The Rock's DVD, CM Punk's DVD and the Undertaker's DVD.
* WWE.com had 11.1 million unique visitors in November, down 4% from the year before.
* WWEShop.com averaged 1,267 orders per day, the same as the previous year.
* WWE RAW averaged a 2.78 rating with 4 million viewers in November. The rating is down 10.9% from last November and the viewership audience is down 10.7%.
* WWE SmackDown averaged a 1.88 rating with 2.67 million viewers for November. The rating is down 8.3% from last November and the viewership audience is down 11.3%.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)