- With Chris Jericho expected to be a regular part of WWE television through WrestleMania 29, he's currently scheduled to work live events as well.
- WWE NXT trainer Joey Mercury has joined Twitter and can be followed at @WWEMercury.
- Injured WWE superstar Ezekiel Jackson noted on Twitter that he's been using Diamond Dallas Page's DDPYOGA program as he trains for a WWE return. He once again told his followers that he'll be back soon.
- Rey Mysterio was backstage at Monday's RAW.
- WWE.com has posted an update on the status of Vince McMahon's "injury" following the F-5 he took at the hands of Brock Lesnar on RAW. After reporting that he broke his hip, the company website is now saying he will undergo surgery as a result of the injury.
(Partial Source: PWInsider.com)