- Here are some financial numbers from last week's WWE RAW brand tour of Qatar & Turkey:
* RAW on 2/21 in Doha, Qatar, drew 3,500 fans and a gate of $500,000.
* RAW on 2/22 in Doha, Qatar drew 3,000 fans and a gate of $500,000.
* RAW on 2/23 in Istanbul, Turkey, drew 3,000 fans and a gate of $200,000.
It's worth noting that WWE was told not to bring any of the Divas (and their skimpy outfits) to Qatar, so the women wrestled on the SmackDown tour last weekend.
* Smackdown on 2/23 in Waco, TX, which saw a surprise appearance by The Undertaker, drew 4,500 fans for a gate of $160,000.
* SmackDown on 2/24 in College Station drew 4,000 fans and a $110,000 gate.
- We've got more details on The Undertaker's surprise appearance at the 2/23 SmackDown house show from Waco, Texas. Despite photos that showed him looking somewhat out of shape, the Dead Man was moving around with good speed in the ring. He was tagged in to the match twice and did not take any bumps. He did hit a legdrop with no problem, but there were spots in the match where you could tell his hip was not 100%.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)