- Bobby Roode def. Tye Dillinger: Roode has a choir on the stage for his entrance. After some competitive back-and-forth action in the opening moments, Tye takes control of the match on the outside and hits a big back body drop on Roode onto the floor at ringside. Back in the ring, Tye hits a series of chops to the chest then mounts Roode in the corner for 10 punches. Roode comes back with some chops of his own and an elbow to the back of Tye's head off the second rope. Roode hits a neckbreaker for a two count, then hits some knee drops on Dillinger. Dillinger comes back with a flying clothesline, then stomps a mud hole in Roode in the corner. Tye goes for a knee to the head, but Roode rolls outside. Tye chases him down, chops him on the chest, then throws Roode back in the ring. Back in the ring, Roode immediately hits a spinebuster for a two count. Roode takes Tye up to the top rope and hits a superplex for another two count. After a series of quick rollups, Tye hits a superkick for a two count on Roode. They exchange a series of punches and elbows in the middle of the ring until Tye drops him and locks Roode in the Sharpshooter. Roode reaches the ropes to get out, then throws Tye into the ring post and hits a DDT for the win.
- The Authors of Pain def. TM-61: Paul Ellering will be hanging above the ring in a shark cage. Back and forth action between the two teams early on, until the action goes outside. Thorne climbs a structure that's supporting the cage, and somersaults off onto the heels at ringside. Back in the ring, Miller tags in and cleans house. He hits a suplex on each of the Authors of Pain, then a flying forearm on each one. The two members of TM-61 hit hurricanranas in tandem, sending each Author of Pain into each other head-first. Both members of TM-61 hit suicide dives onto Akam outside, then Ellering drops a chain into the ring for Rezar to use. Back in the ring, Miller blocks the chain shot, the Authors hit the Last Chapter for the win. After the match, Triple H, William Regal and Dustin Rhodes come out to present the Authors with the Dusty Rhodes Tag Tournament trophy.
- Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa def. The Revival: The NXT Tag Team Titles are on the line in this 2-out-of-3 falls match. The Revival is in control until Gargano gets the tag to Ciampa and they hit dropkicks in tandem on both Revival members. The Revival comes back with a double team leg drop on Ciampa for a two count. Gargano gets the tag and clears house with running chops, and a running bulldog/clothesline combo that drops both members of the Revival. Gargano springboards in from the apron for a spear, but Dash and Dawson catch him and counter into the Shatter Machine for the three count, and The Revival is up one fall. The Revival control the next few minutes of the match, until Gargano hits a flying kick into a tornado DDT on both Revival members. Ciampa gets the tag, but the referee didn't see it and holds him back. The Revival hits the Heart Attack on Gargano for a two count. Gargano escapes a superplex attempt then gets the hot tag to Ciampa. Ciampa takes control of the match and hits a knee to the face of Dawson for a two count. Ciampa hits a cross body block on Dawson off the top for another two count, then hits a double superkick with Gargano on Dawson for the three count. The two teams are now tied at one fall each -- the next pinfall wins. After some back and forth action, Gargano kicks Dawson in the head then hits a springboard tornado DDT for a near-fall. The Revival members team up to hit a European uppercut into a German suplex on Gargano for a two count. Dawson throws Ciampa into the ring post and Ciampa falls to the floor. Dash throws a tag title belt to Dawson, then behind the ref's back Dawson uses the belt to block a kick from Gargano. Gargano is selling his leg, and Dawson puts him in the Figure Four. Gargano reaches the ropes to break the hold, then Dawson tags in Wilder. Wilder accidentally superkicks his own partner when Gargano ducks, and DIY hits a double team Codebreaker on Dawson. Dash breaks up the pin, which leads to a series of more near-fall pins until Gargano gets Dash in the Crippler Crossface. Ciampa gets Dawson in the armbar at the same time, and both members of the Revival tap out.
- Asuka © def. Mickie James: The NXT Women's Championship match is up next. After some quick competitive action early on, Mickie James hits a snapmare and a sliding dropkick that send Asuka rolling to the outside. Back in the ring, Asuka bumps Mickie James to the floor, but then Mickie answers with a kick and a hurricanrana off the apron. Asuka comes back with a German suplex on Mickie onto the floor at ringside. Mickie rolls back into the ring at the referee's 7 count, and Asuka goes back on the offensive. Asuka hits a series of kicks on Mickie, but Mickie catches one of them and gets Asuka in a half Boston crab. Asuka reaches the ropes, then the two trade slaps to the face in the middle of the ring. Mickie James hits a neckbreaker and a series of flying clotheslines, then a back body drop after Asuka misses a cross body attempt. Mickie hits a splash off the top rope on the Champion for a two count. Asuka gets Mickie in a cross armbar, but Mickie reaches the ropes and comes back with a spinning heel kick for a two count. Asuka goes for the Asuka Lock, but Mickie fights it. Asuka eventually gets Mickie in the Cross Face Chicken Wing and Mickie taps out.
- Samoa Joe def. Shinsuke Nakamura:The NXT Championship is on the line in this one. Joe and Nakamura trade kicks in the opening moments. Nakamura gets the upper hand and hits a knee drop on Joe before taking things to the outside. Nakamura hits a big boot on Joe that sends him over the barricade into the crowd. Back in the ring, Joe hit a running elbow in the corner followed up by an enziguri. Nakamura comes back with a series of knees, but Joe catches him in the corner and drops him with the Rock Bottom. Joe follows up with a kick to the chest and an elbow drop for a two count. Joe locks Nakamura in a half Boston Crab before throwing the Champion outside and following up with a suicide dive. Joe kicks Nakamura down on the floor at ringside before rolling him back in the ring. Nakamura comes back with a flying kick and a knees of knees. The Champion drops Joe with more kicks, then hits a flying elbow in the corner and a running knee for a two count. Joe comes back with a kick and a running senton, then gets Nakamura in an STF and a Crossface Crippler. Nakamura gets out, but Joe drops him again with a spinning powerslam. Nakamura climbs to the top rope, but Joe drops him with an enziguri. Nakamura answers with a kick of his own, then a knee to the face of the challenger. Nakamura goes back to the middle rope and hits a flying knee to the face. Joe goes for a German suplex, but Nakamura gets out and hits a German suplex of his own. Nakamura misses a running knee in the corner, and Joe starts working on the Champion's left knee. Joe goes for the Muscle Buster but Nakamura gets out and hits a running knee to the face for a two count. Nakamura goes for another running knee, but Joe dodges it and gets the Champion in a sleeper hold. Nakamura gets out, but Joe hits a German suplex, a Full Nelson suplex, and a straight jacket suplex for a two count. Nakamura hits a running knee to the back of Joe's head and Joe rolls to the outside. Nakamura goes for another running knee at ringside, but Joe blocks it with a kick to the groin that the referee didn't see. Joe slams Nakamura onto the ring steps then rolls him back in the ring. Joe hits the Muscle Buster for the win to take back the NXT Championship.