The February 20th edition of WWE RAW aired live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- Kevin Owens is in the ring to open up RAW and he discusses his upcoming title defense against Bill Goldberg at Fastlane. Owens says all he needs to do is out-last Goldberg, because he'll get gassed and Owens can outsmart him. OWens tells Goldberg he's nothing, then says "as far as Chris Jericho goes..." and drops his microphone and walks off.
- Enzo & Cass def. Sheamus & Cesaro: The winner of this match gets a shot at the Tag Team Titles. The match opens up with some high-impact offense from both Shemaus and Big Cass. Sheamus tags in Cesaro and they hit a double team on Cass. Sheamus tags back in shortly after, then Cass tags in Enzo and they double team Sheamus. Sheamus knocks Enzo down to the floor at ringside, where Cesaro hits a running European uppercut on him before throwing him back in the ring. Sheamus and Cesaro take turns working on Enzo until Cesaro knocks him out of mid-air with a Eurpean Uppercut for a two count. Enzo comes back with a drop toe hold on Cesaro into the turnbuckle, then both Cass and Sheamus tag back in. Cass hits a fallaway slam on Sheamus and follows up with a Stinger Splash. Sheamus ducks a big boot and tags in Cesaro, then Sheamus big boots Sheamus out of the ring. Cesaro hits a cross body off the top for a two count on Cass, then hits a springboard elbow off the middle rope. Cesaro goes for the swing, but Enzo breaks it up. Cesaro throws Cass outside, then Cass hits the East River Crossing for the win. Enzo and Cass will now get a shot at Gallows & Anderson's Tag Titles. Enzo cuts a promo on Sheamus and Cesaro after the match, so Sheamus drops Enzo with a big boot from the side. Cass helps up Enzo and takes him backstage.
- Mick Foley confronts Kevin Owens backstage and books him in a match against Sami Zayn.
- We see a video package detailing Bayley's Women's Title win over Charlotte, and Charlotte demanding that Bayley relinquish the belt. Bayley will address Charlotte later tonight.
- Mick Foley is backstage on the phone when Roman Reigns walks in. Gallows and Anderson walk in next, and this leads to a handicap match between them and Reigns tonight.
- Brian Kendrick vs. Akira Tozawa - No Contest: Tozawa appears to decline to shake Kendrick's hand before the match, so Kendrick beats him down. Kendrick puts Tozawa in the Hook until the referee pulls him off. Kendrick leaves, and this one never officially started. As soon as get gets backstage, Kendrick does an interview saying that "nobody disrespects Brian Kendrick."
-Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. Roman Reigns via DQ: Reigns controls the opening minutes of the match until Anderson distracts the ref and Gallows hits a big boot from behind on Reigns. Gallows and Anderson take turns working on Reigns for several minutes, until one of them tries to bring a chair in the ring. Gallows has a chair but Reigns drops him, then takes the chair and works him over with it. The ref calls for the bell and Reigns nails Anderson with it too. Gallows starts fighting back, but Reigns ends up Superman punching him, then spearing Anderson.
- Kofi Kingston & Big E def. Rusev & Jinder Mahal: Jinder and Rusev dominate over Kofi in the opening moments. Big E gets the hot tag and throws both Jinder and Rusev with belly to belly overhead suplexes. Big E runs the ropes and hits the Big Splash on Jinder, then measures him for the Big Ending. Big E goes for it, but Rusev breaks it up with a big boot to the face of Big E. Kofi throws Rusev outside then hits a suicide dive over the top rope onto Rusev. Xavier steals Lana's iPad at ringside and smashes it, then rips it apart. Back in the ring, Big E and Kofi hit the Midnight Hour on Jinder for the win.
- Austin Aries is in the ring to host the contract signing for Neville's Cruiserweight Title defense against Jack Gallagher. Gallagher is in the ring already and signs first. Neville comes out and signs next, then immediately walks away. Jack asks Neville to come back to the table in the ring for a cup of tea. Neville calls out Gallagher for being a British stereotype, and says the people are laughing at Gallagher and not with him. Gallagher says he's not playing a gentleman, he is a gentleman. They end up brawling until Gallagher backs Neville down with his umbrella.
- Nia Jax def. Sara Pearce: This one is a very short squash match. Nia gets the win after throwing Sara across the ring by her hair, then hitting a Samoan Drop for the pin.
- Bayley comes out to the ring to cut a promo about achieving her dream of becoming the Women's Champion in WWE. Stephanie McMahon interrupts and tells Bayley she should relinquish her Women's Title because Sasha's interference helped her win. Sasha Banks comes out and says Bayley shouldn't give up the title and says she loves her. Bayley interrupts and says Stephanie is right, and she doesn't want anyone to think the Women's Title was given to her. Bayley says "Hell No" she won't give up the Women's Title, and says she'll defend it for the fans any time. Charlotte interrupts next and demands a rematch at Fastlane for the Women's Title. Sasha tells Charlotte to shut up, and Stephanie sets up a match.
- Sasha Banks def. Charlotte: Bayley is on commentary for this one. Charlotte works on Sasha's knee early on, and keeps Banks grounded with submission moves. Sasha starts fighting back, then throws Charlotte outside and follows up with a flying knee to the face off the apron onto the floor at ringside. Dana Brooke runs down to interfere, but Bayley makes the save and lays out Dana before she can do anything. Back in the ring, Sasha puts Charlotte in the Banks Statement for the win.
- Backstage, Sami Zayn cuts a promo saying Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe are both very similar and "terribly selfish."
- Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn: While Zayn is making his entrance before the match, Samoa Joe attacks him from behind then beats him down all over ringside. Joe throws Sami in the ring then walks away. Sami gets to his feet and insists to the referee that the match goes on. The opening bell rings and Owens immediately hits a series of running clotheslines on Zayn in the corner. Owens follows up with the Pop Up Powerbomb for the win.
- Backstage, Mick Foley tells Stephanie that he enjoyed seeing her embarrassed by Bayley and Sasha Banks in the ring earlier, and this sets off Stephanie. Stephanie says Foley is acting like one of her kids, and he hasn't learned from his behavior at the Samoa Joe contract signing. Foley yells back at Stephanie to not treat him like he's stupid, and he's aware that he's putting his career on the line by going against her.
- Michael Cole is backstage interviewing Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. Heyman and Lesnar take offense to Cole's first question, and Lesnar chases Cole off. Lesnar sits with his face right up to the camera while Heyman cuts a promo saying that Lesnar believes Goldberg will beat Owens at Fastlane. Heyman says whether Goldberg wins the Universal Title or not, Brock Lesnar is going to beat Goldberg at WrestleMania.
- Goldberg and Seth Rollins will be at RAW next week.
- Braun Strowman def. Big Show: Big Show gets Strowman in a wrist lock early on, but Strowman rolls through and kicks up from the mat to reverse it. Big Show pushes Strowman down, but Strowman comes back with a couple clotheslines and a big boot. Strowman continues working on Big Show and hits a DDT for a two count. Strowman hits a few more clotheslines on Big Show for another two count. Strowman goes for a vertical suplex on Big Show, but Show reverses it into a suplex of his own. Strowman recovers and charges at Big Show in the corner, but Big Show blocks him with a boot to the face. Big Show follows up with a diving shoulder block, and he measures up Strowman for the chokeslam. Big Show hits the chokeslam, but Strowman kicks out at two. Strowman goes for a running powerslam, but Big Show gets out and sits Strowman up on the top turnbuckle. Strowman fights Big Show off and comes jumping off of the middle rope, but Big Show hits him with a punch to the face in mid-air. Big Show goes for a splash off the middle rope, but Strowman dodges it and hits a powerslam for two. Big Show grabs Strowman by the throat, but Strowman fights him off and hits a running powerslam for the win. Immediately after the match, Roman Reigns comes out and starts fighting with Strowman in the ring. Strowman hits a running dropkick on Reigns, and follows up with a running powerslam. RAW goes off the air with Reigns laying in the ring and Strowman walking backstage.