The February 27th edition of WWE RAW aired live on the USA Network from the Resch Center in Green Bay, WI.
- Goldberg is out to the ring first to open up RAW. Goldberg promises the fans, his wife, his kid, and Kevin Owens that he's going to win the Universal Championship from Owens on Sunday. Kevin Owens interrupts and tells Goldberg that he is the one that's next. Goldberg tells Owens he doesn't want to wait, and Owens appears to accept his challenge to fight tonight, but then changes his mind. Owens says the fans in Green Bay don't deserve to see him fight, and on Sunday the "Goldberg" chants will die when he beats him.
- The New Day comes out to the ring to cut a promo, and they're quickly interrupted by The Shining Stars. The New Day informs them that they aren't facing them tonight, and The Shining Stars will actually be facing Big Show later in a handicap match. The New Day's real opponents are Jinder Mahal and Rusev, and they're out next.
- The New Day def. Jinder Mahal & Rusev: The New Day gets some offense in early on, but after a couple minutes Rusev and Jinder use frequent tags to wear down Xavier Woods. Big E gets the hot tag and hits a series of belly to belly suplexes on Mahal. Big E hits a running splash on Mahal, then knocks Rusev off the apron. Big E turns around into a superkick from Mahal. Big E falls into the corner and Xavier tags himself in. Xavier hits a cross body off the top on Jinder, but Rusev breaks up the pin. Lana and Rusev get into an argument at ringside with Kofi, which distracts Jinder and leads to Xavier rolling up Jinder from behind for the win. Rusev and Jinder argue after the match.
- We go to the locker room where Enzo is getting pumped up talking to Big Cass about their plans to win the Tag Team Titles at Fastlane. Cass gets frustrated with Enzo and tells him he needs to focus on how they're going to beat Gallows and Anderson on Sunday.
- Sheamus and Cesaro are talking backstage when Samoa Joe walks up behind them. Joe and Cesaro get into a war of words, and Cesaro has to hold back Sheamus. Joe tells Cesaro he's mad because Joe rose to the top of RAW as soon as he arrived, and Cesaro tells Joe all he's doing is carrying Triple H's jock strap.
- Backstage, Stephanie McMahon starts telling Mick Foley about how he's a former WWE Champion and she wanted the first Hardcore legend as her RAW G.M., but instead she got a "pathetic" version of Foley. Stephanie cuts a scathing promo on Mick, and says ever since Triple H ended Foley's career he's become a shell of his former self.
- Akira Tozawa def. Noam Dar: Tozawa gets fired up and starts yelling and drops Dar with a series of strikes. Tozawa goes to the middle rope, when Alicia Fox runs to the apron and starts screaming. The distraction allows Dar to knock Tozawa off the ropes, then he starts working on Tozawa on the mat. Tozawa throws Dar outside and hits a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Tozawa hits a snap German suplex for the win. After the match, Brian Kendrick beats down Tozawa and cuts a promo on him.
- Samoa Joe approaches Mick Foley backstage and asks if he's having a nice day. Foley says he's not having a nice day, and hasn't been having a good time as GM. Foley says he was a fan of Joe 13 years ago, but now he looks at Joe and just sees another one of Triple H's puppets. Foley says he might not be GM much longer, so he's making a match for Joe right now against Cesaro tonight.
- Charlotte comes out to the ring with Dana Brooke and cuts a promo on Bayley for not forfeiting the Women's Championship. Charlotte starts talking about Brett Farve, Buster Douglas, and a "quarterback." Bayley comes out to interrupt and says her next dream is to defend the Women's Title at WrestleMania. Sasha Banks interrupts next and talks about how great Bayley is. Charlotte accepts a tag match with them, but her partner isn't going to be Dana Brooke, it's going to be Nia Jax.
- Charlotte & Nia Jax def. Sasha Banks & Bayley: Nia gets in lots of offense on both Sasha and Bayley in the opening moments. Charlotte tags in and starts going back an forth with Sasha. Bayley tags in and throws Charlotte outside, then hits a belly to belly suplex on Dana on the floor at ringside. Sasha and Nia tag back in, and Nia takes control with a shoulder block and some elbow drops. Bayley tags in but gets dropped by Nia shortly after. Nia knocks Sasha off the apron, which leads to Sasha attempting a cross body off the top. Nia catches Sasha in mid-air and slams her into Bayley on the mat. Nia then follows up with a running leg drop on Bayley for the win.
- Braun Strowman approaches Mick Foley backstage and asks for a contract for a match against Roman Reigns at Fastlane, so Reigns will be legally forced to attend and won't run away like a coward. Foley says he'll oblige, but warns Strowman that Reigns might be a handful for him. Strowman walks away, and it sounds like we've got a contract signing later tonight.
- Big Cass def. Luke Gallows: Karl Anderson and Enzo Amore are at ringside for this one. Anderson distracts Cass early on which leads to Gallows putting the boots to Cass. Gallows works on Cass in the corner and hit a running lariat for a two count. Cass attempts a chokeslam, but Gallows gets out and comes back with a series of kicks. Cass levels Gallows with a shoulder block then hits a splash in the corner. Cass follows up with a fallaway slam and another splash in the corner. Cass hits a side walk slam then the Empire Elbow. Anderson tries to distract Cass, but Enzo lays out Anderson at ringside. Cass turns around and hits the big boot on Gallows for the win.
- Sheamus def. Titus O'Neal: Titus beats down Sheamus before the bell. He continues working on Sheamus in the ring after the opening bell, but Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick out of nowhere for the win after a very short match.
- Corey Graves is in the ring with Seth Rollins for a sit-down interview about his torn MCL in his knee. Rollins says maybe he deserved his injury for selling out, and it doesn't look like doctors will clear him to return for WrestleMania. Triple H's music hits, and The Game is out to interrupt things. Triple H steps up to the ring apron, and Samoa Joe is on the floor on the other side of the ring. Triple H says no matter what anyone says, Rollins won't be at WrestleMania. Triple H also tells Rollins he should've known what he was getting in to when he sold out or "bought in." Triple H says he made Rollins the biggest star WWE had seen in a long time, and Rollins shoved it in everyone's face while he was the champion. Samoa Joe steps up from the floor to the ring apron opposite of Triple H. Triple H says he used up Rollins and spit him out, and tells Rollins to get over it. Triple H warns Rollins not to call him out for WrestleMania, and not to even show up at WrestleMania. Rollins tells Triple H that he is going to show up at WrestleMania if it's the last thing he does. Triple H and Samoa Joe head backstage while Rollins stares at them from the ring.
- The Big Show def. The Shining Stars: This one is a handicap match. Primo starts off and tries to sell a timeshare to Big Show, but Big Show drops him, then drops Epico. Big Show goes to chokeslam both of them, but they fight out and start putting the boots to him. Primo comes off the top rope, but Big Show strikes him down with an open handed slap. Big Show hits the knockout punch an then the chokeslam for the win.
- Jack Gallagher & TJ Perkins def. Neville & Tony Nese: After some back an forth action early on, TJ Perkins hits the Detonation Kick on Tony Nese, then Jack Gallagher follows up with a running dropkick in the corner. Gallagher locks Nese in a submission hold, but Tony Nese decides against breaking it up, and Nese taps out.
- Sasha Banks is backstage giving Bayley a pep talk when Stephanie McMahon interrupts and books Sasha in a match against Nia Jax at Fastlane on Sunday.
- Samoa Joe def. Cesaro: They exchange strikes in the opening seconds until Cesaro hits a gut-wrench suplex and a running European uppercut in the corner. Cesaro follows up with a cross boy off the top and a dropkick. Cesaro appears to be favoring his left knee, so Joe starts targeting and attacking it. Joe hits a splash in the corner and a Pele kick. Cesaro fights back with a couple European uppercuts, but Joe stays focused on the injured leg with leg kicks and a knee bar. Cesaro fights out and hits a flying European uppercut, then a double foot stomp. Cesaro goes for the Neutralizer, but Joe gets out and hits some kicks and a variation of the Rock Bottom for the win. After the match, Joe does an interview on the ramp where he says he's on RAW to hurt people. He credits Cesaro with being a freak athlete, but he's not Joe. Sami Zayn interrupts and starts pummeling on Joe. Joe and Zayn brawl around the stage area until security separates them.
- Mick Foley is in the ring with a table and a contract. Braun Strowman comes out first, and tells Foley to leave. Foley tells Strowman to respect him as long as he's the RAW GM. Strowman says he used to respect Foley, but now he's a broken down suburban dad and Stephanie is right. Foley tells Strowman that he's had enough of being disrespected, and that Strowman should respect him as a WWE legend. Strowman smacks the microphone away from Foley and gets in his face until Roman Reigns interrupts. Strowman meets Reigns at ringside and they brawl all over the floor. They start brawling through the crowd, with Strowman getting the upper hand. Reigns spears Strowman through the fan barricade, and a security guard got put through the barricade as well. Reigns climbs in the ring to sign the contract, but Strowman recovers and follows him in. Strowman throws Reigns into the turnbuckle and the top rope breaks. Strowman heads backstage while referees check on Reigns in the ring. Reigns gets to his knees and signs the contract while Strowman looks on from the stage.