The March 27th edition of WWE RAW was the go-home episode for WrestleMania 33, and aired live on the USA Network from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- RAW's intro video gets interrupted by footage of a graveyard with The Undertaker's music over it. Eventually the video cuts back to the usual RAW intro. Michael Cole announces that the Wells Fargo Center is sold out with 17,293 fans in attendance.
- Bayley comes out to the ring and cuts a promo about going to WrestleMania on Sunday. Charlotte interrupts very shortly after and warns her that Sasha Banks isn't really her friend. Sasha interrupts next and says Charlotte is out of her mind, and Bayley is really her friend. Sasha says her and Bayley are friends, but that she will beat her at WrestleMania. Nia jax interrupts next and says she's the one who will take the Women's Title at 'Mania. Charlotte says again that Sasha is only pretending to be Bayley's friend, and then Sasha attacks Charlotte. Nia and Bayley start fighting, and we've got a tag match.
- Charlotte & Nia Jax vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks: Sasha gets lots of offense in on Charlotte in the opening moments until Nia Jax gets the tag. Bayley tags in and they hit a double dropkick on Nia. Nia gets Bayley down then tags in Charlotte who continues working on Bayley. Sasha gets the hot tag and hits a flying crossbody off the top for a two count. Nia tags in and throws Sasha out to the apron before clotheslining her down. Back in the ring, Nia keeps working on Sasha and tags in Charlotte. Sasha finally gets the hot tag to Bayley who cleans house and then goes up to the second rope. Charlotte knocks Bayley off the middle rope and immediately starts working on Bayley's knee. Charlotte locks Bayley in the Figure Four until Sasha makes the tag. Nia and Sasha brawl out to the floor at ringside while Bayley comes back and hits a belly to belly suplex on Charlotte for the win. After the match, Nia Jack lays out Sasha and Bayley. Nia hits a leg drop on Sasha and a Samoan Drop on Bayley. Nia then tackles Charlotte and holds the Women's Championship before leaving.
- WWE airs a video recapping the history between Seth Rollins and Triple H. Rollins and Triple H will have a contract signing later tonight.
- Sami Zayn does an interview backstage about Mick Foley being fired last week. Zayn announces that he's entering the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania, and he's dedicating tit to Foley. Stephanie McMahon interrupts and says Zayn is going to have to earn his way into the match at WrestleMania. Zayn needs to win a no disqualification match against Kevin Owens tonight to get a spot in the battle royal. Stephanie threatens to fire Zayn if he loses tonight.
- Austin Aries def. Noam Dar: Neville is on commentary for this one. He stares down Aries during Aries' entrance. Alicia Fox is at ringside with Dar. After the opening bell, Dar turns his head to blow a kiss to Fox and Aries hits him with a big running dropkick. Dar rolls out of the ring as RAW goes to commercial. Back from commercial, Dar is in control. Aries comes back with a facebuster and a clothesline. He follows up with a chop to the chest and a neckbreaker, then a spinning elbow drop. Aries kicks Dar out to ringside and follows up with a suicide dive. Aries hits a neckbreaker on the apron, but then Alicia Fox distracts him. Dar rolls up Aries from behind but Aries kicks out at two. Aries hits an elbow to the face and follows up with a spinning forearm. Aries locks Dar in the Last Chancery for the win via submission. Aries yells at Neville from the ring after the match.
- Seth Rollins is shown walking backstage with a crutch and a brace on his knee.
- The ring is set up with carpet and a table for a contract signing. Rollins is out first, and he gets on a mic and asks for Triple H to come out and get this done with. Triple H comes out and gets on the apron and tells Rollins if he attacks him before the contract is signed, the WrestleMania match is off. Triple H tells Rollins to sit in the chair and follow his instructions. Rollins stays standing and tells at The Game, but Triple H insists that he sits. Triple H says the match is off if Rollins doesn't sit down, so Rollins sits down. Triple H also sits down and cuts a promo on Rollins telling him what he's going to do to him at 'Mania. Triple H tells Rollins there has never been a one-legged man to win an ass-kicking contest, and say he's going to end his career on Sunday. Rollins says he's going back to the old person he was before Triple H brainwashed him, and he signs the contract then shoves it into Triple H. Triple H kicks the table at Rollins' bad knee then starts kicking his knee. Rollins is down and Triple H picks up the crutch. Rollins spins around and hits Triple H with a Pele Kick. Rollins goes for a Pedigree, but Triple H gets out and goes back to working on the bad knee. Triple H goes for a Pedigree of his own, but Rollins back body drops Triple H out to the floor. Triple H comes back in the ring, but Rollins chases him off with the crutch.
- Michael Cole tells us tonight that Brock Lesnar and Goldberg have one more chance to stand face to face in the ring tonight before their match at WrestleMania on Sunday.
- Over-The-Top-Rope Elimination Challenge: Big Show and Jinder Mahal are in first. Big Show goes for a chokeslam early on but Jinder blocks it and starts working on the Big Show with strikes. Jinder backs up and goes for a clothesline, but Big Show grabs him and throws him outside for the elimination. Bo Dallas is out next and he gets some offense in on Big Show, but Big Show quickly eliminates him too. The Shining Stars are out next and they both try to push Big Show over the top rope, but Big show stops them with elbow strikes and back body drops them both outside. Big Show, R-Truth and Curtis Axel are in next, and then the eliminated wrestlers come back in the ring, and they all team up to eliminate Big Show. The Big Show is angry now and he gets back in the ring. Everyone gangs up on Big Show but he pushes them all off. The Big Show starts handing out chokeslams one by one until it's down to Goldust and R-Truth. Goldust and Truth decide against fighting Big Show, and they roll outside and leave. Braun Strowman comes out to the stage with a mic and says if he wanted to, he could kick Big Show's ass right now. Strowman says the fans want to see it, but he doesn't want to yet, so everyone will have to wait until WrestleMania. Big Show calls out Strowman, but Strowman points at the WrestleMania logo and leaves.
- We see more footage of The Undertaker in a graveyard, and this time he's digging.
- Roman Reigns does an interview backstage where he says he doesn't believe in dead man, and he's not worried about The Undertaker's mind games.
- Sheamus and Cesaro are cutting a promo backstage when Gallows and Anderson attack from behind. Gallows and Anderson beat them down with ladders before leaving.
- Neville def. Jack Gallagher: Gallagher gets some offense in early on and hits his signature headstand in the corner. Gallagher hits some European uppercuts before Neville comes back with a release German suplex. Gallagher comes back and throws Neville outside, then takes out his umbrella. Gallagher jumps off the top turnbuckle with his unfolded umbrella for a splash on Neville on the floor. Back in the ring, Neville comes back with some strikes and hits a superplex off the top. Neville rolls into the Rings Of Saturn for the win via submission.
- After the match, Austin Aries appears on the big screen for a "special post-match announcement." Austin Aries brings up that Neville said earlier no one believes Aries can beat him at 'Mania. Aries has the New Day as his guests, and asks them who they think will win the Cruiserweight Title match at WrestleMania. The New Day agrees Aries will win, and they start dancing.
- Roman Reigns comes out to the ring and grabs the mic. He mentions he won the 2015 Royal Rumble match in Philadelphia, which gets him booed by the crowd. Reigns say this is his biggest WrestleMania yet, because he's going to put The Undertaker down. Reigns says this is his time now, and this is his yard now. The Undertaker's gong hits next, and we see the graveyard on the big screen. The Undertaker's voice comes over and he says the ring is his yard, and the graveyard is doing to be Roman's yard. Undertaker reveals a tombstone with Reigns' name on it, and says he carved out a special section of hell for Reigns. The lights go out and the gong sound again. The lights come on and Taker is in the ring. He says at WrestleMania, Reigns will rest in peace. The Undertaker raises his arms and we hear thunder. The lights go out again, and we go to commercial.
- Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass - No Contest: Enzo and Cass cut a babyface promo before the match, but they get cut off by Gallows and Anderson's entrance. Before the match, Cesaro and Sheamus attack Gallows and Anderson from behind with a ladder. Cesaro and Sheamus hit the ring and start brawling with Enzo and Cass. Gallows and Anderson finally get back up and hit the ring, and they grab the ladder. The Tag Champions lay out everyone with the ladder. Enzo climbs up on the top rope, but Anderson and Gallows ram the ladder into Enzo and send him falling down to the floor.
- WWE airs a video about Maya Angelou.
- Kevin Owens does an interview backstage where he says he's going to end Sami Zayn's career tonight, and in six days he's going to take the U.S. Title from Jericho and it will be Jericho's "ultimate demise."
- Sami Zayn def. Kevin Owens: This one is a no DQ match where if Zayn wins he enters the battle royal at WrestleMania, and if he loses he's not going to WrestleMania. Things go out to ringside early on, where Zayn attempts to springboard off of the fan barricade but Owens pushes him from behind into the crowd. Owens and Zayn brawl through the crowd over to the announce table. Owens slams Zayn's head into the announce table, but Zayn is able to fight him off. Zayn climbs on the stage and hits a swanton bomb onto Owens on the floor. The fight goes back to ringside, where Owens DDTs Zany onto the ring steps. Owens follows up with a senton splash off the ring steps onto Zayn on the floor. Owens hits some running clotheslines in the corner and attempts a cannonball, but Zayn hops up and hits a t-bone suplex on Owens. Owens and Zayn roll outside, and Zayn hits his trademark running tornado DDT on the floor, jumping through the corner ropes. Back in the ring, Owens comes back with a superkick and a frogsplash off the top for a two count. Owens goes for a Pop Up Powerbomb, but Zayn escapes and hits the Blue Thunder Bomb for a two count. Samoa Joe comes down the ramp next and grabs a chair, then Jericho's music hits. Jericho comes out from the crow and drops Joe from behin, then lays into him with the chair at ringside. Owens ducks through the ropes and punches Jericho, and Zayn takes advantage of the distraction to roll up Owens from behind for the win. Jericho runs in the ring with the chair and starts teeing off on Owens. Owens retreats up the ramp with Joe as the crowd chants for Y2J. Jericho gets on the mic and tells Owens that for betraying him, he just made the list, and Jericho officially adds Owens' name. Owens screams at Jericho from the ramp before heading backstage.
- Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are out next, and Heyman starts his promo on Lesnar's behalf. Heyman says Lesnar will derail Goldberg's "ultimate thrill ride" Sunday at WrestleMania. Heyman says his client wants and needs the WWE Universal Title, so he's going to take it from Goldberg. Heyman mentions that Sting tried to accomplish what Goldberg did, but where Sting fell short Goldberg got the job done. Heyman says Goldberg is the man, but Lesnar is the beast, and he's going to chew up and spit out Goldberg at WrestleMania. Heyman says Goldberg can't survive the F-5, and that brings out Goldberg. Goldberg gets on the mic on the stage and says people didn't come here to listen to them talk, they came here to see them fight. Goldberg drops the mic and his Universal Title belt and head towards the ring. Lesnar rolls out to ringside and charges at Goldberg, but Goldberg drops him with a spear. Goldberg climbs in the ring an holds his Universal Title up for the crowd while Lesnar and Heyman retreat up the ramp.