WWE's NXT TakeOver: Orlando aired live on Saturday, April 1st on the WWE Network at from the Amway Center.
- TakeOver: Orlando opens up with a shot of the arena, and we hear Triple H cutting a promo over the speakers. Triple H says the entire world is watching Orlando tonight, and tonight "we are home."
- Eric Young, Killian Dain, Alexander Wolfe and Nikki Cross def. Tye Dillinger, Roderick Strong, Kassius Ohno and Ruby Riot: Ohno is replacing No Way Jose. Things start off with all eight competitors brawling through the ring. It comes down to Ruby and Nikki, and Nikki grabs her by the hair and slams her on the ring repeatedly. Ohno and Wolfe tag in, and Ohno drops him with a stiff right hand. Strong tags in and hits a series of suplexes and slams on Wolfe and Young. Dain tags in and turns the tides on Strong. Eric Young tags in and gets Strong in a Dragon Sleeper on the turnbuckle. Young follows up with a flying elbow off the middle rope for a two count. Young hits another flying elbow, this time off the top, but then Tye breaks up the pin. Young punches Dillinger off the apron, then punches Ohno off too. The aprons clear with everyone brawling, and Dillinger gets Young to himself in the ring and rains down on him with punches in the corner. Dillinger drops Young with a back body drop, then superkicks Dain. Cross jumps on the back of Dillinger, and Riot jumps on the back of Dain. Eventually Cross gets off and grabs Riot, and they brawl to the outside. Young hits a lariat on Strong at ringside, and in the ring Wolfe hits a big boot on Dillinger. Wolfe is the legal man, and he immediately follows up on the big boot and pins for the win.
- WWE Hall of Famers Edge and Beth Phoenix are shown sitting at ringside.
- Aleister Black def. Andrade "Cien" Almas: Black and Almas start off with a textbook collar-and-elbow tie up and go move-for-move on the mat in the opening minutes. Black whips Cien into the ropes and Cien takes the chance to relax for a minute. Black goes for a suicide dive, but changes his mind and waits for Cien to come back in the ring. Black hits a spinning heel kick and follows up with a side headlock. Cien backs Black up in the corner and follows up with chops and stomps. Cien controls the next few moments with offense until Black takes things outside and hits a moonsault onto Cien on the floor. Back in the ring, Cien comes back with several elbows and a boot in the face. Cien hits an armbar hanging over the top rope until the ref breaks it up. Cien comes off the top but Black catches him with a powerbomb for a two count. Cien comes back with another armbar, and follows up with some elbow strikes in the corner. Almas and Black are evenly matched offensively for the next few moments as they trade kicks, but Almas gets the upper hand and hits some running knee strikes in the corner. Almas hits a snap German suplex for a near-fall. Black comes back with a boot to the face, and follows up with a stiff spinning heel kick for the win.
- We get a look at Ember Moon backstage preparing for her match tonight.
- The Authors of Pain def. DIY & The Revival: This one is a triple threat elimination match for the Tag Team Titles. DIY sets up a table at ringside early on. The three teams are very evenly matched offensively in the opening minutes until The Authors appear to take control of things. Akam puts Gargano in a rack, until Gargano is able to get out and hit an enziguri on Akam. Gargano knocks Rezar off the apron, then tags in Ciampa. Ciampa unloads with offense and hits two German suplexes on Akam. Ciampa follows up with a running knee strike for a two count. Ciampa continues fighting both of the Authors, and eventually DIY assists them in putting Rezar through a table at ringside. Akam comes back and fights off his four opponents until Ciampa counters and powerbomb and tags in Dawson. Dawson and Gargano get Akam in a double submission hold, but Rezar finally gets up and breaks it up. The Revival ends up briefly joining forces with with DIY to take out the Authors, and then they quickly start brawling against each other. It comes down to Gargano and Dash in the ring, and they stop to hit double suicide dives on Akam and Rezar on the floor. A big superplex off the apron onto everyone on the ringside floor leads to The Authors hitting The Last Chapter on Ciampa in the ring for the elimination. The Authors double team Dash until The Revival comes back with assisted German suplexes. The Authors attempts to come back with a Last Chapter, but it gets reversed. The Authors powerbomb the Revival members in unison, an then hit the Super Collider shortly after for the win.
- Asuka def. Ember Moon: Things start off with a back-and-forth striking sequence after the opening bell, and Ember gets the upper hand shortly after with an elbow that sends Asuka to the outside. Ember follows up with a splash off the turnbuckle on the floor, then throws Asuka back in the ring. Asuka dodges a cross body off the top and capitalizes with a Shining Wizard for a two count. Asuka follows up with kicks and attempts the Asuka Lock. Ember fights out and back drops Asuka. Asuka goes for the hip attack but Ember dodges it and hits a kick to the face. Ember follows up with a hurricanrana and a neckbreaker. Ember hits a dropkick and several more kicks before a knee to the face. Ember hits a fallaway slam, but Asuka comes back with palm strikes and they exchange blows in the middle of the ring. Ember drops Asuka, and Asuka gets back up and attempts a kick, but Ember catches her leg and hits a t-bone suplex for a two count. Ember goes up top but Asuka pushes the referee into the ropes and Ember falls down. Asuka follows up with a kick to the head for the win to retain the NXT Women's Title.
- Drew McIntyre is shown sitting at ringside and he gets a nice pop from the crowd.
- We get a look at Shinsuka Nakamura backstage preparing for his title match up next.
- Bobby Roode def. Shinsuka Nakamura: Roode's NXT Championship is on the line in this one. Roode and Nakamura start off cautiously, trading leg kicks. Nakamura tees off with some strikes early on and stomps on Roode in the corner, but Roode comes back with a bump off the apron that sends Nakamura crashing into the guard rail. Back in the ring, Roode takes control of things and keeps Nakamura grounded. Roode rains down elbows on Nakamura and puts him in another neck hold until the challenger fights his way up. Roode attempts a sleeper, but Nakamura gets out and drops Roode with a spinning heel kick. Nakamura lays into Roode with punches and kicks, then drapes Roode over the corner ropes for a running knee. Nakamura lays Roode down with his head hanging off the apron and hits a knee drop onto Roode that sends them both to the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Nakamura goes for a suplex but Roode elbows his way out. The trade strikes until Roode drops him with an elbow and both men are down. Roode is up first and starts working on Nakamura's bad knee. Roode gets Nakamura in the Figure Four, but Nakamura gets out and attempts an armbar on Roode. Nakamura transitions Roode into a triangle choke, then back into an armbar as Roode tries to fight out. Roode finally reaches the ropes, but his arm is hurt bad. Roode recovers around ringside, and gets back in the ring to trade strikes with Nakamura. Roode gets frustrated and grabs the ring bell from ringside. The referee holds Roode back and Nakamura hits him with a kick to the head. Nakamura follows up with a suplex, but Roode comes back with one of his own. The crowd is really getting into the back-and-forth action. Roode goes for an implant DDT, but Nakamura spears him into the corner. Roode gets Nakamura in a front face lock and hops up on the turnbuckle, then hits a huge tornado implant DDT on Nakamura. Roode pins for the win to retain the NXT Championship. After the bell, Roode celebrates with his brand new NXT Title belt and shows it off all the way up the ramp. Roode yells "I told you" towards the ring as TakeOver: Orlando goes off the air.