- Garrison Cade suffered a dislocated kneecap on July 2 but has continued working.
- Trish Stratus is expected to be off road shows for four to six weeks with a broken hand.
- Matt Hardy may end up needing surgery for a torn MCL. WWE officials had been keeping his matches short to protect the injury but he blew out his knee on 7/4.
- Gail Kim was injured on 7/3 in Saskatoon.
- Eddie Guerrero pulled his hamstring on 7/4 but because he's the top face on Smackdown!, he ended up working the next night.
- A-Train suffered a torn rotator cuff recently and will be out of action for three months.
- Test is suffering from chronic neck problems and hurt himself again as soon as he returned. Though there is no definite prognosis, fusion surgery under Dr. Youngblood has been discussed as an option.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Subscription information available @ wrestlingobserver.com