If anyone attended this event and would like to contribute their own version of the results, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it up here.
- Shane McMahon was out first to welcome the crowd. He mentioned his and his family's history in the building and New York, then introduced his kids in the front row. AJ Styles came out next, telling the crowd to shut up.
He and Shane went back and forth about Styles deserving a title shot at WrestleMania instead of Randy Orton. That led to Shane introducing Styles' opponent, Randy Orton.
- Randy Orton defeated AJ Styles
This was a good back and forth match that went about 17 minutes. Orton won by countering a springboard attempt by Styles into an RKO.
- Heath Slater, Rhyno & Kalisto defeated Breezango & Curt Hawkins
Rhyno pinned Tyler Breeze after a Gore.
- Dolph Ziggler defeated Apollo Crews
This got some "boring" chants. Ziggler won with a superkick.
- Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz (w/ Maryse), Baron Corbin, and Luke Harper in a four-way match to retain his title
Ambrose retained by pinning Miz after hitting Dirty Deeds.
- Brock Lesnar defeated Kevin Owens
Owens attacked Lesnar at the bell as Lesnar was taking off his shirt. Owens got some offense in, including a somersault cannonball into the corner but Lesnar turned it around. Lesnar hit four German suplexes and won with the F-5 in three minutes. The fans then chanted for Goldberg but Lesnar left the ring with nothing else occurring after the match.
- NXT Women's Champion Asuka, Becky Lynch, Tamina & Nikki Bella defeated SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Natalya & Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
Asuka got the win for her team by submitting Carmella with the Asuka Lock.
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions American Alpha defeated The Usos to retain their titles
The crowd was into the Usos way more than American Alpha. There was almost no reaction to Alpha winning.
- WWE Champion Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena to retain his title
About 17 minutes into the match, Wyatt got himself counted out deliberately after Cena kicked out of a Sister Abigail. Shane McMahon immediately came out and ordered the match to restart and said that it was now no disqualification.
Wyatt returned and attacked Cena with a chair. Cena grabbed a table under the ring. Wyatt got control of the table and leaned it into the corner.
They fought outside and into the crowd. Cena grabbed a guardrail and hit Wyatt with it, but Wyatt took control and suplexed Cena onto it. Back in the ring, Wyatt threw Cena through the table and got a two count. Wyatt hit a low blow on Cena to get the win in about 25 minutes.
Wyatt got on the mic and said he wanted to end John Cena's career. He retrieved another table and attempted a suplex through it, which Cena reversed into an Attitude Adjustment through the table. Cena posed as his music played to end the show.
The show runtime was just short of three hours. They announced their return to MSG on July 7th.