All Elite Wrestling is headed back to Chi-Town.
On Tuesday, AEW announced that they will be running the WinTrust Arena in Chicago, Ill. for a Thanksgiving Eve television taping for AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage.
Tickets for the shows start at $29 with fees, and begin going on sale starting this Friday, September 17, 2021 at 11/10c.
Check out the official announcement via the tweet embedded below courtesy of the official Twitter feed of All Elite Wrestling.
🚨NEW EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT🚨
Wednesday, November 24 - Thanksgiving Eve#AEWDynamite & #AEWRampage @WintrustArena in Chicago, IL
Tickets start at $29 (plus fees) & go on-sale this Friday, September 17 at 10am Central / 11am Easternhttps://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq & https://t.co/2vCEMaFzfV pic.twitter.com/cdvNFJ7VuD
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 14, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom