Aron Stevens recently appeared as a guest on the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During the appearance, the former WWE Superstar spoke about leaving the wrestling business for a while after his departure from the company years ago.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
"I was in a very unhealthy place when I left WWE … On the surface, I was very much like ‘That’s fine,’ but inside it was killing me. I became someone that I hated — and I was turning into someone that I hated. I was angry at the business, or I was more angry at myself maybe? Bottom line, it was an unhealthy path I was on, and I recognized it … it came to a point where my life was kind of falling apart, and I couldn’t get a grip on who I was."
Check out the complete interview at WrestlingInc.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom