A new title match was made official for the first WWE pay-per-view of 2020 during the final WWE television broadcast of 2019.
On Monday night's episode of WWE RAW, the final show of 2019 which emanated from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut, a RAW Women's Championship match was announced for the WWE Royal Rumble 2020 PPV.
Now official for the WWE Royal Rumble 2020 show, which takes place on January 26th from Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas, is Becky Lynch vs. Asuka with "The Man" defending her RAW Women's Championship against one-half of The Kabuki Warriors for the second straight year at Royal Rumble.
With that now known, featured below is an updated look at the current officially advertised lineup for the 1/26 PPV:
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2020* "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (WWE Universal Title)
* Becky Lynch (c) vs. Asuka (WWE RAW Women's Title)
* 30-Man Royal Rumble Match for WrestleMania 36 Title Shot
* 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match for WrestleMania 36 Title Shot
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on 1/26 for LIVE WWE Royal Rumble Results coverage from Houston!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom