Bobby Fish is ready to make an impact in Major League Wrestling.
Ahead of his MLW debut at the upcoming Opera Cup Tournament, the former WWE NXT Superstar spoke with Sports Illustrated for an in-depth interview, where he talks about his upcoming MLW debut.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
“I’m ready to jump in headfirst into MLW, especially with the Opera Cup. I welcome this new challenge. I’m in a situation now where I have extra room for creativity with what you see in the ring. That’s what I’m here to push. MLW has some very talented athletes, and I’m excited to see how we mix it up.
“There were so many positives from time in NXT, and I was able to accomplish that with three of my best friends in the industry. It’s really humbling to think of all we did, and to experience that with them was very special. As for right now, having an extra chip on my shoulder now isn’t necessarily a bad thing for me at all.
“Pro wrestling is what I do, and I’m so excited to get back to it,” he says. “Winning the Opera Cup is the first thing I’m planning to do.”
Check out the complete interview at SI.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom