Bryan Danielson is ready to kick another Dark Order member's head in tonight.
Ahead of the AEW Dynamite show this evening in Duluth, Georgia, Alan Angels took to social media to comment on his scheduled match against "The American Dragon."
"Bryan is gonna get his f*cking head kicked in," wrote Angels via his official Twitter page, along with a video clip from the "AEW Road To Atlanta" countdown special for tonight's show.
In response to the tweet, Danielson took to his own Twitter page and fired back at the Dark Order member.
"Touching," Danielson responded. "Alan Angels wrestling in the same building where he graduated high school."
He continued, "Out of kindness I was going to take it easy on him in front of his family and friends, but then he called me an asshole in this video."
"Not kind," he added. "Now he’ll get his head kicked in… and maybe worse."
Check out the back-and-forth Twitter exchange between Alan Angels and Bryan Danielson ahead of tonight's AEW Dynamite show via the tweets embedded below.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com tonight for live AEW Dynamite results coverage!
Touching. Alan Angels wrestling in the same building where he graduated high school. Out of kindness I was going to take it easy on him in front of his family and friends, but then he called me an asshole in this video. Not kind. Now he’ll get his head kicked in… and maybe worse https://t.co/mg7y77jq3G
— Bryan Danielson (@bryandanielson) December 1, 2021
— The Atlantan Dragon (@Alan_V_Angels) December 1, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom