While in India doing promotional work for WWE, former ten-time women's champion Charlotte Flair spoke with the News-18 media outlet about her personal real-life relationship with fellow WWE Superstar Andrade.
Featured below are some of the highlights from the Charlotte Flair interview, where she also discusses Becky Lynch's success in WWE, next month's WWE TLC 2019 pay-per-view and more.
On being proud of the success Becky Lynch has achieved in WWE: "I just couldn’t be more proud of her. She deserves everything and more and to see her rise to the top the way she has and be the face of the company, I’m so proud of her."
On possibly joining forces with Lynch at the WWE TLC 2019 pay-per-view: "How do you feel about that? You don’t think Becky and I make better enemies? You know, it’s one of those things when it comes to Becky, we will come together to face a common enemy. The enemy, for instance, The Kabuki Warriors. If we have to get along for those 20 minutes, I think we can make that happen."
On her relationship with fellow WWE Superstar Andrade: "What do we talk about? Oh, what do we not talk about! You know, what’s so special is having someone with you that understands what you do. His grandfather was a wrestler, his dad was a wrestler, his uncles are wrestlers. Being in the industry, liking the same things, understanding the pressure, understanding the travel. But the one thing that he has been able to do I felt like when we met, I was kind of going through a rougher time in my career I just ended the rivalry with Becky and I felt like I had lost that confidence in the ring and that’s one thing that he has been able to do is bring out a different level of confidence inside the ring. We both try to teach each other things, I mean he knows everything there is to know about wrestling, but little nuances or camera work or you know, just being a star. I mean he is a star in his own right, but we just come from such different backgrounds but at the same time it’s very much similar. So, we’re able to help each other that way."
Check out the complete Charlotte Flair interview at News18.com.
RELATED: Check out an exclusive photo gallery of pictures of Charlotte Flair and Andrade out in public together, dating in real-life by CLICKING HERE.
WWE / AEW News & Rumors (Updated: November 17, 2019)* Update On CM Punk Segment On WWE Backstage Next Week, Interest-Level For His Return
* More On WWE 2K Facebook Pages Getting Hacked With AEW Logos & Offensive Posts (Photos)
* Sasha Banks Reveals She Has Changed Her Nickname From "The Boss" To ...
* Kevin Nash & Scott Hall Working With & High On 7-Foot-Plus Tall NXT Rookie (Photos)
* Possible *Spoiler* On Plans For Big Dog Collar Match At WWE TLC PPV In December
* Close-Up HQ Photos & Video Of New WWE Universal Title Belt
* Who Is Upset CM Punk Is Back?, Update On Survivor Series Return In His Hometown
* Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Look At CM Punk Preparing For Surprise WWE Return
* Tyson Fury Reveals Private Convo With Vince McMahon, WrestleMania Match Planned?
* Watch: Corey Graves Makes Case For WWE Veteran Deserving Main Event Push
* Spoiler: 3 Top Matches For WWE's December PPV Accidentally Leak Online
* Update On CM Punk's Actual WWE Status, Survivor Series Return In Chicago?
* WWE Forced To Change Plans For Survivor Series In A Big Way, Find Out Why
* Watch: WWE Stars & TV Crew Have Priceless Off-Camera Reaction To CM Punk's Return
* Watch: NXT Star Calls WWE Racist, Publicly Quits On Live Stream: "F*ck You, I Quit"
* Watch: Mick Foley Explains His Love For Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* Another WWE Star Gets A Name Change, Comments On New Name
* Backstage News On CM Punk/WWE: Return Kept Secret, 1 Person Knew, FOX/WWE
* Watch: Go Backstage With An Emotional Natalya After Finding Out About Father In WWE HOF
* Update: Sin Cara Sent Home By WWE, Scratched From Next Week's RAW
* Report: WWE Main Roster Tag-Team Quietly Parts Ways With The Company This Week
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom