WWE Superstars were banned from the ALL IN 2018 pay-per-view.
Chelsea Green revealed this during a recent interview on the "Green With Envy" podcast where she spoke about all things pro wrestling.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this topic.
“I really wish that Matt (Cardona) would have been able to go. Everyone at WWE who had a spouse or a partner that was on All In got a text a week or two out from talent relations at WWE saying they were not allowed to be at All In. Originally of course, Matt, and people like Deonna (Purrazzo), Adam Cole, and so many people were going to be at All In backstage watching us. When they sent that text, it was way too risky for any of them to be there, especially after being told not to.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom