If you ask Dr. Tom Prichard, it's only a matter of time before Roman Reigns is considered a "good guy" by the WWE Universe.
During a recent interview with the folks at Sportskeeda, the former longtime WWE executive and pro wrestling veteran himself spoke about why he feels "The Tribal Chief" will ultimately settle into WWE as a babyface again in the future.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this particular topic.
"I think it’s a respect that the more he does, the more respect he will gain. It’s kind of like [John] Cena. Even though people boo Cena or do the [Kurt] Angle chant when Kurt would come out, you knew, and fans still respected those guys because they were professional, and they performed every night on that level. So, I think Roman Reigns is going to have the same thing happen to him too. He is doing what he doing now."
Check out the complete interview at Sportskeeda.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom