Former WWE Network employee Marie Shadows recently appeared as a guest on the Perched On The Top-Rope podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During her appearance on the program, the former WWE Network employee spoke about how search engine rules changed from week-to-week during her stint with the company.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this particular topic.
“I understood where they were coming from. I was even frustrated with some of the rules they put in place. The first week I was there, you know how Chris Benoit is a very touchy subject. We have to go through lots and lots of footage. Depending on what they assign you, you have to be careful about what you put for the SEO. One week, ‘Chris Benoit’ is okay so make sure to tag it. Week two, the bosses come in and are like, ‘oh no, Vince doesn’t want that. Vince wants you to change it up.’ The workers didn’t have to do it, the supervisors had to do it, but we as the workers had to know that we couldn’t do it in the second week. The third week came and they were like, ‘Eh, it’s okay now.’ The fourth week they were like, ‘never mind, don’t worry about it, we’ll take care of everything.’ I understood fans when they were complaining about the WWE Network and ‘this didn’t work’ and ‘that didn’t work.’ I had those frustrations over there working with them.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom