There is no doubt that All Elite Wrestling is riding one hell of a wave of momentum.
What does Jim Ross think about this?
The AEW commentator spoke about the momentum the company has as of late during a recent installment of his "Grilling JR" podcast.
Featured below is an excerpt from the show where he gives his thoughts.
"It’s been a really exciting time for us in AEW. The one thing about this crew, they’re seeing what hard work can result in for the fans and for them. They love the crowds. Can you imagine how many of those kids who came from the indies who we’ve been nurturing for over two years, how they feel when they’re able to display their skills in front of a big crowd? Not 300 people at an indie show or whatever – they’re loud and boisetrous, I get it, but there’s not the numbers there. These kids are living their dreams. I’ve had talent come up to me and say ‘I never knew it was going to be like this’ and that started with Punk coming back in Chicago that I’m not gonna forget any time soon. I’ve heard a lot of great pops – Austin coming back, Triple H [coming back], and I certainly hope he gets better and healthy for his and his family’s sake. It’s an interesting time to be a fan for sure. I hope these guys continue to work their asses off and we have all these potential matches coming up that are gonna be wonderful."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom