As noted, former WWE Superstar Layla recently spoke with Scott Fishman for an in-depth interview on the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast covering all things pro wrestling and WWE.
In addition to the highlights we recently published from the interview, the former LayCool member also spoke about wanting to be on the cast of Total Divas but being turned down by the show.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this particular topic.
"I wanted to be on ‘Total Divas.’ I wanted to be on that. I love reality shows. Stuff like that. I didn’t get that obviously. That was one thing I wish I could have done. Things happen for a reason. I feel fortunate that I attained so much in my career that sometimes you get no, and you have to take it. You can’t get everything all the time."
Watch the complete Layla interview below, or by visiting WrestlingInc.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom