Matt Hardy pulled a fast one on wrestling fans this weekend.
At the Battleground Championship Wrestling event on Saturday night at the old ECW Arena, Hardy trolled fans.
The leader of The Hardy Family Office in AEW told fans at the show that he would be bringing in "family" to be his tag-team partner. With fans expecting to see his brother Jeff Hardy, Matt played the infamous theme music of his brother and then went on to bring out Marq Quen of Private Party instead.
Hardy would share the video via social media to rub it in a bit further.
Check out the tweet, which includes the clip, via the post embedded below courtesy of the official Twitter feed of Matt Hardy.
— MATT HARDY (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 19, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom