Michael "P.S." Hayes recently pointed out something unique about the triple-threat main event at night two of WrestleMania 37.
The WWE Hall of Fame legend and former leader of the Fabulous Freebirds, who has been a longtime behind-the-scenes executive for WWE, spoke about an interesting fact about the Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan main event for the WWE Universal Championship on "The Grandest Stage of Them All" at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Hayes, who produced the match, spoke about how no one kicked out of another wrestler's finisher during the bout. He wrote the following via his official Twitter feed on Sunday:
"Want to know what was soo unique about the AWESOME TRIPLE THREAT that closed Night 2???? No One kicked out of each other’s finish!!! When is the last time that happened in a WM Main Event?"
Check out the actual tweet from the official Twitter feed of Michael Hayes via the post embedded below.
Want to know what was soo unique about the AWESOME TRIPLE THREAT that closed Night 2????
No One kicked out of each other’s finish!!!
When is the last time that happened in a WM Main Event?
— Michael PS Hayes (@MichaelPSHayes1) April 18, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom