For those of you who want just the quick results and don't want the details of matches, this is a quick recap of tonight's show. There are spoilers for tonight's show below. Update: The full results can be found right here and you can find our preview over here!
Monday Night Raw Quick Recap for 7/05/2021
Matches Tonight: Eight!
- Single's Match: Ricochet vs John Morrison. After both men were counted out in their match last week, Ricochet lost tonight's contest due to count-out (with interference from the Miz on the assist). 8:18-8:32pm EST.
- Eight-Woman Tag Match: Alexa Bliss, Nikki A.S.H. (fka Nikki Cross), Naomi & Asuka vs Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Eva Marie & DouDrop. Jax, Baszler, Marie & 'Drop picked up the win in an entertaining match. 8:52-9:07pm EST.
- Singles Match: Mustafa Ali vs Mansoor. Short match, and Ali won by faking a knee injury in order to roll-up Mansoor. 9:14-9:17pm EST.
- Singles Match: Drew McIntyre vs Jinder Mahal w/ Indus Sher. Drew McIntyre won by DQ when Indus Sher (the giant Shanky & Veer) interfered. 9:28-9:38pm EST.
- Tag Team Match: Mace & T-Bar vs the Lucha House Party. Short but entertaining match. Dorado carried the match quite excellently. 9:48-9:54pm EST.
- Singles Match: AJ Styles w/ Omos vs Riddle. Fantastic match that saw Riddle steal a win via roll-up with a little assistance from the Viking Raiders. 10:00-10:14pm EST.
- Tag Team Match: Elias & Cedric Alexander vs R-Truth & Jaxson Ryker. Before the match, 24/7 Champion Tozawa inadvertently drew R-Truth's attention, and Truth chased him to the back. In a very, very short match, Ryker defeated Cedric Alexander (after his partner, Elias, fled to avoid Ryker). 10:33-10:35pm EST.
- Tag Team Main Event Match: The New Day vs the Hurt Business. Despite a slow start to the match, our main event ended strongly with the New Day picking up a win just two weeks shy of Kingston/Lashley for the WWE Championship. 10:41-11:00pm EST.
Miscellaneous Non-Match Segments of Note:
- Miz TV: Our show opened with Miz TV, which featured guests tonight were Ricochet, Riddle, Morrison and McIntyre. Our show opened with this special Raw MitB participant episode. Each competitor made a case for why they'll win. Pointless segment, really, that ate up 15 minutes.
- Charlotte Flair's Medical Update: This segment saw both Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley fake knee injuries, use crutches, then engage in a crutches "sword fight" to end the segment. Neither are injured, it's a miracle.
- Name Change: Nikki Cross is now known as Nikki A.S.H. Almost a Super Hero. Asuka and Naomi congratulate her on her new-found confidence, name and outfit.
- The Great American Bash: Airs tomorrow night at 8/7 Central on the USA Network, and we'll have live results coverage and fun times throughout!
Rajah News' Social Media Interaction* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow the official Rajah News account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Follow Rajah's red-and-yellow Rajahmaniac, Mike Hogan
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus