If you ask the oddsmakers, Damian Priest will successfully retain his United States Championship at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules 2021 pay-per-view.
Bet Online has released the opening betting odds for the U.S. Title bout pitting Damian Priest against former title-holder Sheamus.
According to the early betting line, Priest is a -350 favorite to retain his title, while Sheamus opened as a +225 underdog in his bid to recapture the title that was once his.
WWE Extreme Rules goes down on Sunday, September 25, 2021 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on 9/25 for live WWE Extreme Rules results coverage!
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom