Shotzi Blackheart is asking the WWE Universe to extend their prayers and thoughts, as she needs them now more than ever.
One-half of the current NXT Women's Tag-Team Champions took to social media on Wednesday to announce the unfortunate news that her step-father is in a coma.
The WWE black-and-gold brand performer released the following statement via her official Twitter feed:
"Its been a rough week. I've never been this heartbroken. My step dad is in a coma after 2 heart attacks. I was able to visit him and I’m hopeful but It isn’t looking good. Energy is powerful so please send prayers/ positive vibes ANYTHING to the man that taught me to ride a bike."
Our thoughts and prayers here at Rajah.com go out to the family and friends of Shotzi Blackheart and her step-father.
We will keep you posted as more updates on this story continue to become available. Check out the official statement and some photos shared by Shotzi Blackheart via the tweet embedded below courtesy of her official Twitter feed.
Its been a rough week. Ive never been this heartbroken. My step dad is in a coma after 2 heart attacks. I was able to visit him and I’m hopeful but It isn’t looking good. Energy is powerful so please send prayers/ positive vibes ANYTHING to the man that taught me to ride a bike. pic.twitter.com/yJNAeN0plU
— Shotzi Blackheart (@ShotziWWE) April 7, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom