The November 26th, 2018 edition of WWE RAW took place at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, WI.
- Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush are in the ring to kick off this week's show. Corbin talks about the fans enjoying their Thanksgiving holiday, but he doesn't eat that junk food, and that's why he's in the ring and the fans are watching. Lashley says he's thankful for the beta males sitting on their couches while he accomplishes his goals. Drew talks about his Thanksgiving, and then Corbin throws us to a highlight reel of them beating up Braun Strowman last week. Corbin says that after their attack, you won't be seeing Strowman on RAW for a long, long time. Corbin says he sent a camera crew to Birmingham, AL, where Braun is being prepped for surgery. We see a pre-recorded message from Braun, saying he's there for surgery, but he surgeons say they've never seen an injury like that or worked on an arm as big as his. Braun says when he's back, he's going to rip apart Lashley, Corbin, and McIntyre. Braun says he hopes they have a happy holiday, and when he's back all three of them are going to get these hands. Corbin says Strowman won't be cleared to compete at TLC, but their singles match is still on. Corbin says when Strowman doesn't show up, Corbin will win by default to become the permanent RAW GM. The lights then go out, and Elias appears on the stage with his guitar. Elias says Corbin, Lashley and McIntyre need to get one thing through their heads - WWE stands for Walk With Elias. He says having Lio Rush being there must be breaking some child labour laws, then he sings a song about "Bobby Trashley." It looks like they'll be facing off in a singles match next.
- Bobby Lashley vs. Elias: Lashley takes control of this one early on after throttling Elias into the corner and pummeling on him. Lashley drives his shoulder into Elias' midsection, then takes him down to the mat with a side headlock. Elias connects with a kick and he dumps Lashley outside, then he hits a baseball slide dropkick on him through the ropes. Shortly after, a distraction from McIntyre at ringside leads to Lashley taking control again. Back in the ring, Elias starts turning things around and he hits a flying knee to the face of Lashley. Elias follows up with a flying elbow drop and covers, but Lio Rush pulls the ref out of the ring to break the pin. The ref calls for the bell for the DQ, but Corbin gets on the mic and says no - he forgot to announce - this is a No DQ match, and this one is still in action. Lashley takes advantage of the distraction to pummel on Elias in the corner. Elias fights back and grab s his guitar, but Corbin attacks Elias from behind and drops him. Lashley stomps on Elias' guitar to break it, and then Corbin bashes a steel chair over Elias' back. Lashley takes Elias out to ringside and slams him into the fan barricade a few times, then Corbin and Drew double team him. They continue the beat down on Elias, and Drew hits a reverse Alabama Slam on to the ring steps. They throw Elias back in the ring, and Lashley covers with one foot for the three count.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
- After the match, Lio Rush gets on the mic and announces Lashley as the winner. It sounds like Lashley's new nickname is "The Almighty."
- Still to come: The Authors of Pain defend their Tag Titles against Bobby Roode and Chad Gable
- Baron Corbin is backstage admonishing a production assistant for hitting the lights for Elias. Alexa Bliss walks in and starts chatting with Corbin. Corbin puts Alexa in charge of the women's division, because Corbin has too much on his plate. Corbin says "you look good, I look good, it's that simple."
- We see a pre-taped promo from Dean Ambose who is at the doctor's office for a shot, and he cuts a promo on Seth Rollins while he's getting it. Dean says at TLC, he's going to do the merciful thing and put Rollins out of his misery for good.
- Lucha House Party vs. The Revival: The Revival cuts promo on the "Lucha House Rules" before the match, and says people need to be respectful and quiet during tag team wrestling. All three members of Lucha Underground are in this one, and they triple team Wilder early on. Dawson comes in and turns it around on Kalisto. Wilder tags back in and applies a surfboard stretch on Kalisto. Dawson tags in, but Kalisto escapes the double team, and Dorado and Metalik come in to even the odds. Kalisto hits the Salida Del Sol on Dawson, Metalik hits a senton, and then Dorado hits a shooting star press for the three count.
Winner: Lucha House Party
- Still to come: Nia Jax's "lesson in Championship history."
- Nia Jax comes out to the ring with Tamina, and Nia gets on the mic. Nia talks about leading Team RAW to victory at Survivor Series, and how she's thankful for breaking Becky Lynch's face. Nia starts trashing Ronda Rousey next, and then Ronda comes out to interrupt. Ronda gets in Nia's face and says she was born ready, and then she makes a joke about Nia and "muta" Tamina having a date tonight. Ronda says if Nia wants, she can have a shot at her right here and now. It looks like Nia and Tamina are about to jump Ronda, and then Natalya comes out for the save. The Riott Squad comes out of nowhere and they ambush Natalya on the ramp. They beat Natalya down, and then the Riott Squad retreats up the ramp.
- Drake Maverick is in the back cutting a promo defending himself for pissing his pants when The Big Show grabbed him by the throat. He says anyone watching at home would have done the same. He says tonight, The Authors of Pain are going to put that same kind of fear into Roode and Gable tonight.
- Chad Gable and Bobby Roode do a brief interview backstage before the match about their quest to become the RAW Tag Champions - and to make the entire division absolutely glorious.
- Chad Gable & Bobby Roode vs. Authors of Pain (c): Drake Maverick is at ringside. Maverick grabs Roode's robe at ringside, which distracts Roode and Rezar attacks him after the opening bell. Gable tags in and connects with a missile dropkick off the top. Gable applies an armbar over the rope until the ref breaks it up. Roode tags back in, but Rezar counters into a suplex on the both of them. Drake Maverick puts Roode's robe on and heads up the ramp, which distracts Roode again. Akam beats on Gable until Roode gets the tag and cleans house, until Akam catches Roode with a fallaway slam. Akam misses a big boot in the corner, and Roode goes to work on him. Drake appears on the big screen with Roode robe on, then he puts the robe over a toilet and stomps it in. Drake then appears to urinate on Bobby Roode's robe, and Roode is shown in the ring looking distraught. The distraction leads to The Authors of Pain double teaming Roode with a powerbomb neckbreaker combination for the three count.
Winners & still tag team champions: The Authors of Pain
- Bayley and Sasha are shown backstage in their locker room, when Alexa Bliss walks in. Bliss talks about being in charge of the women's division now. Alexa says she's giving them a chance to go in the ring tonight to hold an open forum and let the WWE Universe get to know them better.
- We see a pre-taped promo from Finn Balor.
- Alicia Fox vs. Ember Moon: Curt Hawkins and Jinder Mahal are at ringside for this one. Alicia and Ember start off, and Alicia hits a pin attempt early on for a one count. Alicia hits a spinning neckbreaker for a two count, and she follows up with a chin lock. Alexa is shown backstage watching on a monitor. Ember throws Alicia off of her back, then she hits a suplex. Ember goes up top and hits the Eclipse for the three count after a short match.
Winner: Ember Moon
- Hawkins and Moon celebrate after the match, and Hawkins can't believe she won. No Way Jose comes out to interrupt with his conga line, and they dance with Hawkins and Moon.
- Jinder Mahal vs. No Way Jose: The Singh Brothers are at ringside for htis one. Mahal starts off strong and stomps on Jose in the corner. Jose starts to fight back, but Jinder shuts him down with a boot to the face. Jinder follows up with a series of knee drops then tosses Jose across the ring for a two count. Jose fights back and hits a cross body. Jose hits a clothesline and then an elbow, followed up by a hip toss. Jose misses a shot and Jinder comes back with the Khallas for the win.
Winner: Jinder Mahal
- Jinder and the Singh Brothers celebrate after the match.
- Still to come: Seth Rollins' open challenge for the Intercontinental Title
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Rollins gets on the mic and says Ambrose isn't immune to him, and he hopes he's here next week because Ambrose said he won't be here tonight. Rollins calls Ambrose a liar and a coward, but he's not, and his IC Title open challenge is live. Dolph Ziggler comes out and tells Rollins to forget bout Ambrose, because he needs to get ready to lose to Ziggler. Ziggler says he's the best in the world, and tonight he'll go back to being Intercontinental Champion.
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler: Rollins' IC Title is on the line in this one. Rollins dumps Ziggler to the outside early on, and Ziggler takes a breather on the floor. Back in the ring, Rollins misses a shot in the corner, and Ziggler comes back with a sleeper. Ziggler connects with a dropkick and then he chokes Rollins on the bottom rope until the ref calls for the break. Ziggler throws Rollins outside down to the floor now. Back in the ring, Rollins and Ziggler trade right hands. Rollins hits the sling blade and then an enziguri kick. Rollins goes up top but Ziggler knocks him down on the turnbuckle. Ziggler goes up for a superplex, but Rollings shove him down. Rollins goes for a frogsplash off the top but Ziggler rolls out of the way, and Ziggler hits the Fameasser for a two count. Rollins looks for a suplex, but Ziggler escapes and rolls up Rollins for a two count. Ziggler latches on with a sleeper holder, but Rollins drops him back and kicks him for a two count. Ziggler comes back with a Zig Zag for a two count of his own. Ziggler hits a DDT, then he goes up top. Rollins runs up the turnbuckle and hits a superplex on Ziggler, then he rolls through for the Falcon Arrow for the three count.
Winner & still IC Champion: Seth Rollins
- Still to come: Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin
- Alexa Bliss is backstage giving instructions to a production assistant. Her "open forum" for Bayley and Sasha Banks is still to come.
- Alexa Bliss comes out to talk about being put in charge of the women's roster. Alexa says they're about to have an open forum with Sasha and Bayley, and then she introduces them. Sasha and Bayley sit down in the ring, and Charly Caruso is at ringside to take questions from fans. One fan asks what they'd change about the womens division, and Bayley says she wouldn't change anything, while Sasha says she would ship Alexa's little butt back to SmackDown. They exchange words with Alexa, but then Dana Brooke, Mickie James and Alicia Fox hit the ring and they attack Sasha and Bayley from behind. Sasha and Bayley start fighting back and they clear the ring. Alexa runs up the ramp as Bayley and Sasha stare her down from the ring.
- Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin: Corbin starts off strong and drops Balor, then he rains down elbow strikes on him. Balor comes back with strikes in the corner, then he stomps on Corbin on the apron. Corbin falls outside, and Balor kicks him from the apron to the floor. Corbin turns things around and slams Balor into the barricade. Back in the ring, Corbin continues the offense and then applies a chin lock. Corbin looks for a powerbomb, but Balor escapes and kicks him down. Corbin hits a side slam for a two count. Corbin looks for the Deep Six, but Balor escapes and dropkicks him into the corner. Balor goes for the Coup De Grace, but Corbin rolls out of the ring. Corbin picks up and mic at ringside and says this is now a two-on-one handicap match: Balor vs. Corbin and Drew McIntyre.
Winner: No contest
- Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin & Drew McIntyre: Finn immediately knocks Corbin off the apron, then he hits a suicide dive on Drew at ringside as Drew comes down to the ramp. Finn dropkicks Corbin, then Drew drops Finn form behind. Back in the ring, Drew hits the Claymore Kick on Finn for the three count.
Winners: Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin
- Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush run down to the ring after the bell, and Bobby hits a version of The Dominator on Balor. Corbin then hits the End of Days on Balor, and Drew talks trash to Balor while he's down. Corbin and Lashley hold Finn up for Drew to hit the Claymore Kick on him. Lashley, Corbin and McIntyre celebrate on the turnbuckles as RAW goes off the air.