- WWE's recent tour of Australia was a major success, with the three live events grossing roughly $3.3 million. The shows in Sydney and Melbourne were near sellouts, so expect WWE to make the rounds down under on a more regular basis.
* 8/30 in Brisbane, Australia did 8,000 fans for a $750,000 gate.
* 8/31 in Sydney drew 15,000 fans for a $1.3 million gate.
* 9/1 in Melbourne drew 14,000 for a $1.3 million gate.
- WWE diva Cameron is currently serving a 15 day suspension for her recent DUI arrest. She will be eligible to return after next Friday, September 14th.
- WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin is currently recovering from extensive reconstructive surgery on his knee with hopes of getting back to filming action movies in early 2013. There is virtually no chance of Austin wrestling at WrestleMania 29 - with a final match at WrestleMania 30 still looking like a faint possibility.
People close to Steve Austin say that he has no real desire to wrestle again and is very satisfied with the way he ended his career. It's still possible that he will wrestle one final match the 30th WrestleMania in 2014, but only if he feels that he can perform at the highest level.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)