On Sunday evening, WWE returns to the pay-per-view arena with their SmackDown Live brand-exclusive Battleground 2017 show, which takes place live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
With only 48 hours remaining until the show kicks off live on PPV and the WWE Network, the betting odds for the matches scheduled for the card are starting to come in.
Featured below, courtesy of Bet Wrestling, are the current betting odds for Sunday night's WWE Battleground 2017 pay-per-view.
WWE BATTLEGROUND 2017 BETTING ODDS
Punjabi Prison Match
- Jinder Mahal (c) -333 vs Randy Orton +220
WWE United States Championship
- AJ Styles (c) -300 vs Kevin Owens +188
SmackDown Live Tag Team Championship
- The Usos (c) +163 vs The New Day -227
- John Cena -1000 vs Rusev +500
Fatal 5 Way No. 1 Contender Match
- Charlotte +120 vs Lana +200 vs Becky Lynch +230 vs Tamina +350 vs Natalya +1000
- Shinsuke Nakamura -250 vs Baron Corbin +175
- Aiden English +150 vs Tye Dillenger -200
Join us here this Sunday evening for live WWE Battleground 2017 play-by-play results coverage!