WWE returned to 'The Mecca," as they held a RAW live event at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Tuesday evening.
Featured below, courtesy of Denis Gorman and F4WOnline.com are complete results from the show.
WWE Live Event Results
Madison Square Garden in NYC
Tues., Dec. 26th
- Matt Hardy defeated Bray Wyatt
Both got good pops when they were introduced, including Hardy getting "Delete" chants when he came out. Wyatt cut a promo before the match and told Hardy to run, but Hardy responded with the "Delete" gesture. Hardy came out to piano music instead of his regular theme.
Hardy won a fun, back-and-forth match with the Twist of Fate.
- Absolution (Paige, Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) defeated Sasha Banks, Bayley & Mickie James
After a six-way brawl broke out, Paige won with the RamPaige on James.
- Heath Slater, Rhyno, Titus O'Neil, Apollo Crews & Goldust defeated Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Curt Hawkins & The Revival
Elias, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson were with the heels and sang "Freebird" to the crowd. The song ended with a verse where Elias sang about how much he hates Madison Square Garden and stupid New Yorkers, which was funny.
Rhyno pinned Hawkins with a spinebuster to win after they had a comedy match.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore defeated Kalisto to retain his title
Despite being a heel, Amore was still able to get the MSG crowd to sing along with him. They had a pretty good match despite some Amore wig-based comedy and a botched DDT through the ropes. The finish was Amore retaining with Eat Defeat.
- Samoa Joe defeated Finn Balor
Balor, who wore white boots and trunks, cut a babyface promo until Joe's music hit. Both got good reactions, along with a slight "Too Sweet, Woop Woop" chant for Balor.
They had a good match, with Joe winning with the choke.
- Asuka & Dana Brooke defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax
Asuka tapped out Bliss with an armbar to get the win. Most of this was Brooke working as the babyface in peril.
- Braun Strowman defeated Kane by DQ
The crowd popped huge for Strowman. Kane was disqualified for using a chair, but Strowman powerslammed him through a table after. Strowman spent a lot of time posing for pictures and signing autographs for fans at ringside.
- Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan defeated Cesaro & Sheamus in a steel cage match to retain their titles
Jordan was booed when he entered, but the crowd was into Rollins. They chanted "Let's go Rollins, Jordan sucks."
Both members of a team had to have their feet touch the floor in order to win. Rollins saved Jordan from a double-team with a crossbody off the top of the cage at one point. For the finish, Jordan escaped and then held off Sheamus so Rollins could climb out.
- Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns defeated John Cena to retain his title
As expected, both got loud reactions. The video screens were off for the match and the only lights that were on were those above the ring.
Both guys had good performances in a terrific back-and-forth match that had the crowd popping. They began brawling after a slow start, then brought the action back to the ring. Reigns eventually hit a spear to retain. Following the match, Cena raised Reigns' arm up.