The February 26th, 2018 edition of WWE RAW aired live from the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. This was the first episode after Sunday night's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
- This week's broadcast opens with a video package looking at last night's Elimination Chamber 2018. Michael Cole welcomes us to the arena, then he introduces footage of last night's Ronda Rousey contract signing segment.
- RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss comes down to the ring alongside Mickey James. Alexa gets on the mic and says she amazed herself last night by winning the first ever women's Elimination Chamber match last night. Alexa says she also wants to give credit where it's due to Mickie James. Alexa starts trashing Asuka and says she'll be the one to beat Asuka's undefeated streak, and talks about Nia Jax beating her last night. Asuka comes out to interrupt. Alexa makes fun of Asuka's english speaking skills, and then brings out Nia Jax who comes down the ramp. Asuka strikes first and kicks down Alexa and Mickie, but then Nia drops Asuka from behind. Asuka grabs Nia for a choke, but Alexa and Mickie get back up and beat down Asuka. Bayley and Sasha Banks run in for the save, but Nia clotheslines them down. Asuka starts fighting back against Nia with kicks, but then she gets hit from behind by Alexa. Alexa, Mickie and Nia all leave together as Sasha, Asuka and Bayley recover.
- Michael Cole says that John Cena is in the house to talk about his road to WrestleMania.
- During the commercial, Kurt Angle books a six-woman tag match for the women in tonight's opening segment.
- Sasha Banks, Bayley & Asuka vs. Mickie James, Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax: Mickie and Bayley start things off. Mickie hits a kick and a hurricanrana out of the corner early on. She follows up with an elbow to the face for a two count. Nia tag in next and continues beating down Bayley. Alexa comes in next, but Bayley starts to come back and drops her. Bayley hits a lariat for a two count, then Sasha tags herself in. Sasha hits a running knee strike on Alexa for a two count. Alexa starts firing back with strikes, and Alexa comes back with a knee to the body. Sasha whips Alexa into the corner and hits some knees to the head, then she knocks both Alexa and Mickie outside. Sasha follows them outside, but Nia drops her while the ref is distracted. Alexa takes Sasha back in the ring and beats her down on the mat. Alexa whips Sasha into the corner and puts the boots to her, and Sasha rolls outside for a breather. Back in the ring, Nia tags in and continues the beat down on Sasha. Mickie tags in now and drops Sasha with a snapmare before booting her in the face. Sasha is finally about to get the tag, but Bayley hops off the apron and leaves Sasha hanging. Mickie goes back for Sasha but Sasha rolls her up, then tags in Asuka. Asuka starts cleaning house, and then hits a series of kicks to the head of Mickie. Alexa breaks up the pin, then Bayley hits a suplex on Alexa. Mickie goes to slap Asuka, but Asuka catches her and puts her in an armbar for the win via submission.
Winners: Asuka, Bayley & Sasha Banks
- Sasha & Bayley have a brief stare-down after the match.
- Michael Cole says last night wasn't a good night for John Cena after losing the Chamber match. We see footage of Cena looking sad on RAW Talk last night after the pay-per-view. Cena is getting ready to come out next.
- John Cena makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Cena gets on the mic and says last night he failed, and stares at the WrestleMania sign in the arena. Cena talks about failure and gives some motivational quotes. Cena says he has to prove himself, so he's putting out a WrestleMania challenge to The Undertaker. The crowd reacts in approval, and Cena says it's time for them to face off at WrestleMania. Cena says "and that match is not happening." He says he doesn't make the matches, and he's been told "that match is impossible." Cena says now everyone understands how disappointed he is. Cena says his road to WrestleMania is through SmackDown, so he's going to SmackDown Live tomorrow night to try to earn a spot at WrestleMania. Cena says he'll see us tomorrow night, then leaves.
- Bray Wyatt is out to the ring next.
- Bray Wyatt vs. Heath Slater: Wyatt attacks Rhyno before the match, which prompts Slater to attack him. Wyatt comes back with an elbow to the face of Slater. Rhyno comes running back in, but Wyatt stops him with a side suplex. Wyatt starts freaking out as the crowd chants "Delete," then continues beating on Slater. He hits a Sister Abigail on Slater. Wyatt sits in the corner and gets on the mic, saying this is Matt Hardy's fault for making him hurt these innocent men. Wyatt says the great war is far from over, and that Matt will have to face him again. Wyatt tells Matt he's coming for him, and to run.
- Intercontinental Champion The Miz is backstage with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. They start walking towards the gorilla position to find out who The Miz will face at WrestleMania.
- We see another video package recapping the Ronda Rousey contract signing segment last night.
- The Miz makes his way down to the ring with Dallas and Axel. Miz gets on the mic and talks about his road to WrestleMania, and why he thinks he's the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. He plugs his new TV show before complaining about being treated like "any other superstar." The Miz complains that he has no merchandise like the other wrestlers. Miz says it should be him facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, because he could beat him. He complains Kurt Angle is treating him unfairly, and then Seth Rollins comes out to face Miz tonight.
- The Miz vs. Seth Rollins: This one is a non-title match. The opening bell sounds and Rollins starts off strong. Rollins reverses a hip toss attempt, then snapmares Miz down and kicks him in the face. Rollins clotheslines Miz outside, and Dallas and Axel check on him. Rollins runs the ropes and goes for a suicide dive on them, but they move out of the way. Rollins follows Miz outside and takes him back in the ring. Dallas and Axel briefly distract Rollins, which leads to Miz knocking Rollins off the apron and onto the fan barricade. Miz takes Rollins back in the ring and hits a big knee to the midsection. Rollins fires back with chops to the chest, but Miz drops him again. They start trading strikes in the middle of the ring, and this leads to Rollins getting the upper hand and hitting a springboard flying clothesline. Rollins follows up with the sling blade, then a boot to the face of Miz. Rollins hits a blockbuster off the top for a two count. Miz fires back with kicks and a facebuster. The Miz follows up with dropkicks in the corner, then a running clothesline. They fight up the corner and Rollins comes back with a superplex and a Falcon Arrow. Rollins hits a suicide dive onto the Miztourage at ringside for good measure, then he clotheslines Miz outside. Rollins follows up with a suicide dive on all three of them, then takes Miz back inside. Rollins hits a knee to the face, then climbs up top. Rollins hits a frogsplash off the top all the way across the ring onto Miz, and he pins for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- Immediately after the match, Finn Balor comes out to interrupt Rollins' celebration. We are informed that The Miz now has to face Finn Balor, by order of Kurt Angle.
- The Miz vs. Finn Balor: As soon as the opening bell rings, Dallas and Axel interfere and attack Balor. Gallows and Anderson run in for the save. Kurt Angle appears on the big screen and banishes Gallows, Anderson, Axel and Dallas from ringside. The Miz says if he doesn't compete, he won't have a match at WrestleMania this year. The opening bell sounds again, and Miz and Balor start brawling. Miz gets the upper hand and hits a flying knee to the face. Balor fires back with some clotheslines and elbows to the face, then a double stomp. Miz looks for a Skull Crushing Finale, but Balor escapes. Miz comes back with a neckbreaker for a two count. Balor answers with some kicks for a two count of his own, then Miz rolls outside. Balor follows him out and dropkicks Miz into the barricade. Back in the ring, Balor hits the slingblade, then a dropkick into the corner. Balor hits the Coup De Grace off the top and pins for the three count.
Winner: Finn Balor
- Roman Reigns is out to the ring next. He says the truth is Brock Lesnar isn't here tonight, because something happened and he didn't show up. Reigns says Lesnar is an entitled piece of crap who hands behind his contract. Reigns criticizes Lesnar for no-showing so close to WrestleMania. Reigns says he makes every date WWE books, and he was born in this business. He says he doesn't respect Lesnar and "I damn sure don't fear that bitch." Reigns walks off.
- We see a pre-taped promo from Braun Strowman where he talks about shutting up Elias last night. Strowman says tonight he's playing a symphony of pain.
- The Bar vs. Titus Worldwide: This one is a best 2-of-3 falls match. Cesaro distracts Titus early on, and Sheamus immediately hits a Brogue Kick on Titus for the first fall of the match right off the opening bell. Crews coes in now and goes at it with Cesaro. Crews hits a boot and a flying cross body for a two count. Titus comes in now and starts punishing Cesaro with chops and kicks. Crews tags in for a quick double team on Cesaro, then Titus tags right back in for some shots in the corner on the Swiss Superman. Crews comes back in now and slams Cesaro, then hits a standing shooting star press for a two count. Cesaro rolls outside, and Crews hits a suicide dive onto the Champions at ringside. They fight back into the ring, and then Sheamus and Titus get the tags. Titus backs Sheams into the corner with chops and punches. Titus charges but Sheamus stops him with a shot to the face. Titus answers with a body slam and then a big splash in the corner. Titus bumps Cesaro outside, then hits a Dominator on Sheamus for a two count. Crews tags and goes up top for a frogsplash. Crews pins, but Cesaro breaks it up. Titus takes Cesaro outside, then Crews boots Sheamus in the head. The two teams exchange several roll-ups and near-falls before Sheamus takes Titus outside and beats him down. Back in the ring, Cesaro and Sheamus double team Crews for the three count to win the match. This one finished 2-0 for The Bar.
Winners: The Bar
- After the match, the Bar does an interview in the ring where they make fun of Titus Worldwide. They claim there is no one left for them to beat at WrestleMania becuase they've already gone through the whole roster.
- Michael Cole introduces a WWE Hall of Fame video package for 2018 Warrior Award recipient Jarrius "JJ" Robertson.
- We see a video package looking at the short history between Braun Strowman and Elias.
- Elias is in the ring for a song. He asks the fans: Who wants to walk with Elias? Then he talks about last night's match not going as planned for him. He says he's still focused on WrestleMania 34, and he starts talking about Strowman. Elias starts singing, but Strowman interrupts, and it's on.
- Elias vs. Braun Strowman: They lock up off the opening bell and Elias stumbles out of the ring for a breather. Elias gets back in and strikes first, but Braun shuts him down and sends him back out to ringside. Braun follows him out and chases Elias back in the ring. Elias starts throwing right hands, but Braun drops him. Braun charges and Elias stops him with a boot. Elias goes to grab Strowman, but Braun drops him again. Braun starts throwing Elias around the ring, then hitting a running splash in teh corner. Strowman beats Elias down to the mat, then they roll outside and Braun throws Elias into the fan barrier. He throws Elias back in the ring, but Elias rolls right back out. Braun follows Elias around ringside and Elias crawls under the ring. Braun grabs Elias back out, but Elias has a fire extinguisher and he sprays it in Braun's face. The ref calls for the DQ.
Winner via DQ: Braun Strowman
- After the bell, Elias continues to spray Strowman and starts beating on him. Back in the ring, Elias continues the beat down until Strowman connects with a right hand. Braun chases Elias up the ramp now and drops him. Braun drags Elias to the announce table and looks for a running powerslam, but Elias rakes the eyes. Elias runs away and Braun follows. Elias seems to get away, and Strowman is not happy. We see a limousine arrive in the background.
- Nia Jax vs. Asuka is announced for next week.
- Triple H and Stephanie McMahon make their entrance and come down to the ring. They get on the mic, and Stephanie says last night's contract signing with Ronda Rousey was ruined by one man -- RAW GM Kurt Angle. She says Angle flipped out and made things up, and that Ronda was out of line. Stephanie says Ronda acted out of savage instinct, and tells her that from now on she must report directly to Stephanie. Stephanie says she needs to call everyone out here so she can tell them their roles. She calls out Kurt Angle, but Ronda Rousey comes out instead. Angle comes out behind Rousey and tries to calm her down. Triple H and Stephanie leave the ring as Rousey enters. Angle follows her trying to calm her down. Rousey gets on the mic and says she meant every word last night, and is happy to be in WWE, but she's never been slapped before and refuses to be disrespected. Angle understands, but says this is a different world and Rousey has to work within the system. Angle says he needs this job, and he lied last night at the PPV. Stephanie and Triple H come back in the ring now, as Angle says he's had double pneumonia and doesn't even know what he said last night. Angle apologizes, and Stephanie thanks him. Stephanie says they should all put this behind them, and says they will make Rousey the star she deserves to be. Rousey says that still doesn't address the slap, and Stephanie needs to apologize. Rousey says if Stephanie doesn't apologize, she'll rip out her arm. Stephanie walks up and says she is sorry, and she reacted to Rousey putting her husband through a table, but it's no excuse. Stephanie apologizes again and welcomes Ronda to WWE. Stephanie and Triple H go to leave, but Triple H drops Angle with a sucker punch first. Triple H and Stephanie head backstage as Ronda checks on Kurt. Kurt gets to his feet in the ring as RAW goes off the air.