The March 19th, 2018 edition of WWE RAW aired live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX.
- WWE RAW GM Kurt Angle comes out to the ring to kick off tonight's episode of RAW. Kurt gets on the mic and welcomes us to RAW. He talks about Braun Strowman forcing himself into the tag match battle royal last week, and winning it. Kurt says he has a solution for what Strowman did last week, and Strowman must choose a partner in order to face The Bar at WrestleMania. Roman Reigns walks in through the crowd and interrupts. Reigns steps into the ring and confronts Angle. Angle remins Reigns that he's suspended, and he is trespassing right now. Reigns says who cares, and that someone from the WrestleMania main event has to be here tonight since Lesnar never shows up. Kurt says he knows Reigns is mad, but Lesnar will be here and Reigns has to wait until WrestleMania to get his hands on Lesnar. Reigns says he doesn't care, and he's not leaving his ring until he faces Brock Lesnar tonight. Angle shakes his head and walks to the back. Reigns unfolds a chair and sits down in the ring. It doesn't look like The Big Dog is going to move until he gets what he wants. Police walk down to the ring to deal with Reigns. They surround Reigns, and one reads him his rights. They cuff The Big Dog and he argues. When they touch Reigns to try removing him from the ring, he freaks out and starts attacking them. Reigns pummels on them with his cuffed hands and elbows them. Reigns stomps on one in the corner. Brock Lesnar's music hits, and the former UFC CHeavyweight Champion hits the ring. Lesnar slides in the ring and the still-handcuffed Reigns swings a chair, but Lesnar ducks and hits a German suplex. Lesnar repeatedly hits Reigns with the chair, then hits another German suplex. Paul Heyman shouts instructions at Lesnar from ringside, and Lesnar hits another chair shot and German suplex. Lesnar hits Reigns with the chair a couple more times. Lesnar walks off with Heyman as referees start checking on Reigns. The police appear to have left, but Lesnar is still on the ramp. Lesnar runs back down to the ring and bashes Reigns with the chair again, then hits another German suplex. Lesnar walks off, but changes his mind again and gets back in the ring. He hits the F-5 on Reigns next, who is still handcuffed. Lesnar walks off again with Heyman up the ramp and refs check on Reigns. Paramedics load Roman on to a stretcher, and we can hear a "you deserve it" chant on TV from the Dallas fans. Lesnar's music hits again, and Brock comes down the ramp once again. Lesnar flips Reigns' stretcher over and laughs, then leaves again. Reigns is helped up and wheeled to the back.
- Back from commercial break, Michael Cole introduces replays of the confrontation between Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and the police.
- We see Reigns backstage being stretchered in to an ambulance.
- Michael Cole introduces a video package looking back at Alexa Bliss being caught on camera betraying Nia Jax last week. Bliss faces Asuka next in a non-title match.
- Before the match, Alexa cuts a promo apologizing for what she said about Nia Jax last week. Alexa says she got carried away last week, and she's sorry to Nia. But, what she's sorry for is that she didn't speak the truth sooner. Alexa says she doesn't feel any remorse, and she loves that Nia was humiliated in front of the entire world. She says she never liked Nia, she used Nia.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka: Mickie James is at ringside in Alexa's corner. Alexa starts off strong in this one and works over Asuka in the corner. She throws Asuka out to ringside where Mickie James hits a cheap shot on Asuka behind the ref's back. Back in the ring, Asuka comes back with a shot in the corner and then the running hip attack. Asuka follows up with a running knee to the face for a two count. Asuka goes up top, but Mickie distracts her and Alexa hits a cheap shot. Alexa throws Asuka out to ringside again, where Mickie hits another cheap shot. Back in the ring, Asuka starts firing up and puts Alexa in an ankle lock. Bliss finally reaches the bottom rope to break the hold, and she rolls outside for a breather. Bliss is selling an ankle injury, and Mickie helps Alexa up the ramp as the referee counts her out.
Winner via count out: Asuka
- After the match, Nia Jax runs down and drops Mickie on the ramp. She chases Bliss now, but Bliss is able to break free and flee into the crowd. Nia continues chasing her into the back as we go to commercial.
- Still to come: John Cena wants an answer from The Undertaker.
- Alexa confronts Kurt Angle about Nia's attack. Kurt says Alexa should be ashamed of what she said last week, because millions of girls like Kurt's daughters saw it. Kurt books Alexa in a Women's Title defense against Nia at WrestleMania and walks off. Alexa looks disturbed by the news.
- Braun Strowman comes out to the ring next and gets on the mic. He says he was informed by management that he must have a partner to take part in the Tag Title match at WrestleMania, but Strowman says he doesn't need a partner. The Bar comes out to interrupt and tells Strowman he doesn't know what he's in for. They say to be an effective team you have to eat together, train together, and sleep together -- which gets a laugh from Strowman and the crowd. Sheamus clarifies that they mean room together, not literally sleep together. Strowman says Kurt Angle told him he could have one of The Bar members tonight, and to come get these hands. Sheamus seems to volunteer Cesaro for the job, and we have a match.
- Braun Strowman vs. Cesaro: Sheamus is still at ringside to watch. It's all Strowman in the opening moments of this one, as he throws Cesaro out to ringside early on and beats him down by the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Strowman misses a spear in the corner and crashes into the ring post by himself. Cesaro starts pummeling on Strowman now and looks for the Neutralizer, but Strowman throws him off. Cesaro drops Strowman's neck over the top rope, then hits a corkscrew uppercut off the middle rope and pins, but Strowman kicks out with authority. Strowman goes for a back body drop but Cesaro lands on his feet, so Strowman uppercuts him down. Strowman hits a splash in the corner then looks for the running powerslam, but Sheamus causes a distraction and Cesaro escapes. Cesaro rolls out to ringside for a breather with Sheamus, and Strowman follows. Strowman charges and tackles Sheamus down, as Cesaro rolls in the ring. Cesaro looks for a sunset flip but can't get it. Cesaro kicks Strowman away and climbs the turnbuckle, but Strowman catches him and hits the running powerslam for the three count. Strowman celebrates his win and heads to the back.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- Still to come: Matt Hardy has invited Bray Wyatt to the Hardy Compound for Ultimate Deletion.
- We see footage from earlier today at the Hardy Compound. Hardy is at the piano with his wife, kids, and Senor Benjamin. Hardy orders his drone Vanguard 1 to survey the property all day because they're expecting an intruder. Hardy then instructs Senor Benjamin to prepare the battlefield for annihilation.
- The Revival vs. Titus Worldwide: Dash and Dawson use frequent tags early on to double team Titus and take control of the match. Crews finally gets the hot tag and starts cleaning house. Dawson gets the blind tag behind Crews' back, which leads to the Shatter Machine for the three count after a very short match.
Winners: The Revival
- The Revival cuts a promo after the match and declares they will be the first tag team to ever win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania.
- We see a video package about Mark Henry entering the WWE Hall of Fame this year.
- Bayley comes out to the ring for her match, and Sasha Banks follows, but Sasha gets on the mic. She says she wants o fix the problems in her relationship with Bayley, and they have to talk face to face. She says at Elimintion Chamber she just wanted to go out and win, she wasn't trying to hurt Bayley. She calls out Bayley for leaving her high and dry twice since then, but Sasha is the bigger person and she'll forgive her. Bayley declines the hand shake and gets a microphone. Bayley says she can't forgive Sasha for what she did at Elimination Chamber, especially because she laughed after she knocked Bayley down. Bayley asks why it was so easy for Sasha to do that if they're best friends. Absolution comes out to interrupt and Paige gets on the mic and tells them this is their time to wrestle, not their time to talk and find answers.
- Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Absolution: Sasha and Sonya start off with Sasha in control. Sonya stuns Sasha and then hits a cheap shot on Bayley to knock her off the apron. Sasha charges, and Sonya throws Sasha out to ringside next. Back in the ring, Sonya and Mandy now take turns beating on Sasha. Sasha tries to get to Bayley for the tag, but Sonya suplexes her down. Mandy tags in now and pummels on Sasha, then puts her in an abdominal stretch. Sasha fights out, but Mandy drops her with a dropkick. Absolution trades frequent tags again to double team Sasha. Sasha looks for the tag, but Sonya stops her. Sasha fights off Sonya, and Bayley tags herself in. Bayley beats on Sonya in the corner then hits a neckbreaker. Bayley hits a suplex and then a splash in the corner. She follows up with a flying elbow off the middle rope, but Mandy Rose breaks up the pin. Sasha runs in and starts fighting with Mandy int he corner. Bayley rolls up Sonya, but the ref is distracted by Sasha. Bayley boots Sonya down, then yells at Sasha for distracting the ref. The argument leads to Sonya hitting a cheap shot and booting Bayley in the face for the win.
- John Cena is out to the ring next and he gets on the mic. Cena talks about his challenge to The Undertaker, and says if the Undertaker feels unworthy of being in WWE then he should know that he always has a place in WWE as long as it exists. Cena says The Undertaker's resonse to his WrestleMania challenge: Nothing. Cena says The Undertaker won't even get off his ass to respond, and it's disrespectful to both Cena and the fans. Cena points out a guy in the crowd dressed as the Undertaker circa early-90's. Cena says the fans turned Undertaker into "a god," and without the fans there is no streak and no Undertaker. Cena says The Undertaker owes it to the fans to reply. Cena says if Undertaker is retired then say so and be retired, but if he's not retired then he needs to come give the people what they want to see. Cena says Undertaker has become a coward, and repeats it again. Cena tells Undertaker to answer, or at least do "something stupid" like roll a casket out or make some fog. Cena says Undertaker let down everyone who ever believe in him, and he shouldn't even call himself a man. Cena goes to leave, but Kane's music hits and Kane walks down the ramp. Kane steps in the ring, and Cena says he must have been sent by his brother. Cena sticks the mic in Kane's face and asks if Undertaker says yes or no. Instead of answering, Kane grabs Cena and chokeslams him. Kane walks off, as Cole wonders if that's Kane's way of saying he wants to face Cena at WrestleMania.
- We see a replay of Roman Reigns showing up earlier tonight, and then fighting with the police and Brock Lesnar.
- We see an unnamed Dallas Cowboys player sitting at ringside.
- There's a clip of Matt Hardy at his compound feeding some snacks to a giraffe.
- The Miz is in the ring with Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. The Miz complains about not being involved in the WrestleMania promotional campaign, despite being the Intercontinental Champion. The Miz says he gets no respect, and then he starts trashing Finn Balor and Seth Rollins. The Miz calls Rollins and Balor by their old indy wrestling names and says he's going to send them back to wrestling in bingo halls. Gallows and Anderson come out to interrupt, and they're followed by Finn Balor.
- Finn Balor, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Miz, Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel: Seth Rollins comes out before this one starts and joins the commentary table. The Miztourage takes control on Balor early on by using frequent tags and double teams. Balor finally gets the tag to Anderson who drops Axel with a running knee to the face. He follows up with a running kick, and he also hits a flying cross body off the top for a two count The Miz gets the tag and hits a kick and a DDT on Anderson. Axel tags back in now and works over Anderson, but Anderson fights back and fires up with a spinebuster. Balor gets the tag and cleans house. Miz gets the tag and goes for a roll up for a two count. Balor knocks Miz into Axel, then he rolls up Miz and scores the three count.
Winners: Finn Balor, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
- The Miz & The Miztourage beats down their opponents after the match. It looks like they're about to really do some damage to Balor, so Rollins runs in forr the save. Rollins starts laying everyone out, and he hits the curb stomp on Miz. Rollins comes face to face with Balor before leaving.
- We see footage from earlier today of Matt Hardy on a canoe in his "lake of reincarnation."
- It's announced that John Cena vs. Kane has been booked for RAW next week.
- Michael Cole introduces a video package looking at Ronda Rousey's journey to WWE, and her training with Kurt Angle for their WrestleMania match.
- Now we go back to the Hardy Compound for the Final Deletion. Bray Wyatt approaches the gate of the Hardy compound and enters. Bray is welcomed by Vanguard One, and a hologram of Hardy welcoming him. Wyatt walks over to a ring set up on Matt's property. Matt tells Bray he knew he'd come, and turns to face him. We're told their encounter will be up next after the commercial break.
- We go to the broadcast table where they introduce the final sequence of the Final Deletion, and Michael Cole apologizes for what we're about to see.
- Matt and Hardy go at it in the ring at the Hardy compound. Matt starts off strong, but Wyatt drops him and takes control. Wyatt goes for a chair, but then Matt gives an order to Vanguard 1 and some fireworks start going off which distracts Wyatt. Matt starts teeing off on Bray with the steel chair now. They fight out of the ring and over to another part of the compound. Matt asks if this building they're next to reminds him of anything, and it apparently reminds Bray of his old property. Matt wakes Bray out of his daydream with a kendo stick. Bray starts fighting back and he drops Matt, then Bray starts freaking out and having flashbacks of his house burning down. Bray turns around to see that Matt is gone, and Bray starts looking for him. Bray chases Matt through another part of the property, then they start brawling in the woods. They fight over to the building where Matt has a ring and piano set up inside. Bray goes to suplex Matt onto the table, but Matt fights away and shoves Bray into the ring post. Matt then starts hitting Wyatt with a ladder repeatedly. Matt goes to run over Bray with a lawn mower, but Bray gets up and fights Matt off the mower. Wyatt drops Matt and repeatedly pummels on him with fists and elbows. Wyatt drags Matt over to the lake and puts the boots to him. Bray looks for the Sister abigail, but Vanguard 1 flies over and distracts him. Matt crawls under the dilapidated boat, and when Bray overturns it, it's Senor Benjamin. Benjamin throws a globe at Bray and sings "he's got the whole world in his hands," and then Jeff Hardy briefly appears and sings it as well. Matt then reappears and hits the Twist of Fate on Bray for the three count. Matt instructs Benjamin to retrieve Bray's carcass from the lake, but Benjamin says it's gone. Hardy says this means the Deletion is complete, and he chants "Delete" as RAW goes off the air.