In addition to their Masters Of The Craft 2018 event in Columbus, Ohio, Ring Of Honor (ROH) taped their latest round of television in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania over the weekend.
Featured below, courtesy of F4WOnline.com, are complete results from the tapings.
ROH TV TAPINGS (APRIL 2018)
- Chuck Taylor defeated Josh Woods
Woods put a straight armbar on Taylor, who stacked him and rolled him up for the pin.
- Women of Honor Champion Sumie Sakai defeated Stella Grey in a non-title match
Sakai won with a rolling cutter. Jenny Rose came out afterwards and asked for the first shot at the title, which Sakai accepted.
- Bully Ray did an in-ring interview and trashed young, entitled wrestlers. He called out Joe Koff, then pulled out his WWE Hall of Fame ring. He said the ring made him better than anyone else in the building.
- ROH Television Champion Silas Young defeated Flip Gordon to retain his title
Young retained after hitting a TKO.
- Coast 2 Coast (Shaheem Ali & Leon St. Giovanni) defeated Beer City Bruiser & Brian Milonas
Coast 2 Coast won with their double-team dropkick finisher.
- Jonathan Gresham defeated Will Ferrara (w/ Rhett Titus)
Gresham pinned him with a bridging cradle. Ferrara and Titus laid out Gresham after the match, with Motor City Machine Guns making the save.
- Shane Taylor defeated Ryan Nova
Taylor won by referee stoppage, hitting two chokeslams and a sit-out tombstone.
- The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) defeated ROH World Champion Dalton Castle & The Boys
Taven pinned one of the Boys after a front headlock DDT, then The Kingdom laid out Castle after the match. They focused on his injured hand.
- Tenille Dashwood cut a babyface promo.
- The Young Bucks defeated ROH Tag Team Champions The Briscoes by DQ
The Briscoes started this by throwing chairs at the Bucks, which would become a theme. They had a wild match, with Mark Briscoe nailing Nick Jackson with a chair when the Bucks were about to hit the Meltzer Driver.
That led to an extended beatdown on the Bucks with a steel chair and plastic chairs from the crowd. Cody Rhodes, Hangman Page, and Flip Gordon all came out to try and make the save but were put down by The Briscoes. Good match and a fantastic angle afterwards.
- Jenny Rose defeated Brandi Rhodes (w/ Burnard the Business Bear)
Rhodes hit a superplex on Rose, who then wrapped her up in a small package for the victory.
- Jay Lethal defeated Punishment Martinez
The Lethal Injection ended a long, solid match.
- Shane Taylor vs. Joey "Diesel" Daddiego
Taylor said he was going to hurt Diesel before the match. Taylor controlled most of it, eventually setting up Diesel on two steel chairs outside of the ring. In a rough spot, Taylor splashed him through the chairs from the ring apron.
It seems that the ref called the match after that, but no official decision was announced. Taylor kept beating up Diesel, then laid out a referee and some backstage personnel that came out to try and stop the carnage.
- Kelly Klein defeated Madison Rayne
- Motor City Machine Guns defeated The Dawgs (Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara)
- Facade (w/ Dani Mo) vs. Eli Isom
The match was going along nicely until Bully Ray entered the ring and assaulted both. He said that, as ROH's enforcer, he was firing them.
Cheeseburger came out and said he used to respect Bully Ray, but now he's just a piece of sh*t. Bully chokeslammed him, which led to Joe Koff firing Bully from his enforcer role. Bully said he is now "unretired."
- Cody, Marty Scurll & Hangman Page (w/ Burnard the Business Bear) defeated ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) in a non-title match
Page pinned Sky with his Rite of Passage kneeling piledriver. SoCal Uncensored attacked Bullet Club following the match, with Scurll accidentally hitting Cody with his umbrella. They eventually made up.
After the cameras stopped, Cody thanked the fans, brought Burnard the Business Bear into the ring, and called out Brandi, The Young Bucks, and Flip Gordon. Once they were all in the ring, Cody led an "FTR" chant and Scurll sang "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys.