As noted, Ring Of Honor (ROH) returns to the pay-per-view arena this week, as they present their Best in the World pay-per-view from the UMBC Events Center in Baltimore, Maryland on Friday, June 29th.
The show features a Triple-Threat match with a lot on the line, as Cody challenges for the ROH Championship against current champion Dalton Castle and Marty Scurll. If he wins, he will move on to the "All In" event in Chicago on September 1st as the ROH Champion taking on the NWA Champion Nick Aldis.
Featured below is the final advertised lineup for Friday's ROH: Best in the World 2018 PPV:
ROH: BEST IN THE WORLD 2018
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
* Dalton Castle (c) vs. Cody vs. Marty Scurll
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
* The Briscoes (c) vs. The Young Bucks
ROH WORLD SIX-MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
* The Kingdom (c) vs. EVIL, SANADA, and BUSHI
ROH World TV Championship (Baltimore Street Fight)
* Punishment Martinez (c) vs. Adam Page
* Flip Gordon vs. Bully Ray
* Sumie Sakai, Jenny Rose, Mayu Iwatani, and Tenille Dashwood vs. Kelly Klein, Hazuki, Kagetsu, and Hana Kimura
* Jay Lethal vs. KUSHIDA
* Kenny King vs. Austin Aries