- Featured above is a Total Bellas Exclusive video which shows The Bella Twins talking about how Brie's advice on this week's show, even though it was well-intentioned, came off as rude to her. Check out the clip above.
- The official WWE website is running a poll that asks the question, "Do you think Bobby Lashley's skills are legit enough to beat Brock Lesnar?" As of this writing, 63 percent of the votes have gone to "Yes," while 37 percent voted "No." Cast your vote in the poll today by visiting WWE.com.
- CM Punk recently released his "ultimate workout playlist" on the website, Kerrang. Check out Punk's complete list below. To find out why he selected each song featured in the following list, read his explanations by clicking here.
- * Misfits -- "Green Hell"
* Madball -- "Set It Off"
* Rocket From the Crypt -- "Middle"
* Against Me! -- "Black Me Out"
* Run the Jewels -- "Talk to Me"
* Rancid -- "Roots Radical"
* Cock Sparrer -- "Take 'Em All"
* Bouncing Souls -- "Apartment 5F"
* Turnstile -- "I Don't Wanna Be Blind"
* Motorhead -- "Ace of Spades"
* Frank Turner -- "The Next Storm"
* Living Colour -- "Cult of Personality"