The September 10th edition of WWE RAW took place at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Fans have entered the arena and this week's RAW broadcast will be kicking off shortly.
- RAW opens up with a shot of the crowd at the Smoothie King Center, and then we go to Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Renee Young at the broadcast table who welcome us to the show.
- The trio of Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, and Braun Strowman come out first to kick off RAW. They walk down to the ring, and then a crew of heels from the locker room come out to provide security around ringside. Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, the Authors of Pain and others surround the ring, as Drew, Dolph and Braun get in the ring with microphones. They talk about beating down The Shield last week and feasting on their bloody carcasses. Drew introduces a video package of them fighting The Shield last week. Braun says the only reason Roman Reigns still has the Universal Title is because he's a coward who can't handle business on his own. Braun says the Shield has been getting away with anything they want for too long, but they can't compare with Braun's pack. Dolph talks to the wrestlers around the ring now, and thanks them for standing up to the Shield's bullying. Drew says they'll set an example again tonight when they dismantle the B-Team in a Tag Title rematch. Braun says that'll be nothing compared to the beating when he's locked in a cage with Roman at Hell In A Cell. The Shield then appears in the crowd and heads down to ringside. They jump over the fan barricade and fight with all the wrestlers at ringside. Ambrose pulls out a bag of axe handles and The Shield starts beating everyone in sight. Braun, Drew and Dolph retreat up the ramp as The Shield stands tall in the ring.
- Still to come: Ronda Rousey & Natalya vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James; and Triple H is in the house to address The Undertaker.
- The Bella Twins are backstage discussing the Riott Squad vandalizing their locker room earlier in the day.
- Up next: Nikki Bella vs. Ruby Riott
- We go backstage where The Shield is having a stand down with the police, with Baron Corbin in between them. The Shield end up dropping their axe handle weapons and walking past the police.
- Nikki Bella vs. Ruby Riott: Brie Bella and the Riott Squad are at ringside. They go back and forth in the opening moments until Ruby drops Nikki face-first into the middle turnbuckle, then dumps her outside. Brie chases off Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan at ringside. Back in the ring, Ruby wastes some time talking trash, and Nikki comes back with a spinebuster. Nikki hits a neckbreaker and then a dropkick. Ruby comes back with a kick and then goes up top, but Nikki grabs her and slams her down to the mat. Nikki springboards off the middle turnbuckle with a kick for a two count. A distraction from ringside leads to Ruby hiting another shot on Nikki for a two-count. Ruby misses a kick and Nikki grabs her. Liv morgan tries to run in, but Brie stops her. Nikki hits the Rack Attack for the three count.
Winner: Nikki Bella
- After the match, The Bella Twins stand tall in the ring as the Riott Squad retreats up the ramp.
- We go to a Connor's Cure video package, and then The Big Show comes out to the stage with some of the kids and their families. The Big Show mentions that everyone on the stage is from Louisiana, and then he introduces them each down the line.
- We see a video package looking at the face-to-face confrontation between Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker.
- Drake Maverick is backstage with the Authors of Pain giving them a pep talk.
- The Authors of Pain vs. Enhancement talent: Rezar starts off and slams one jobber in to the corner, then hits a fall away slam. The other jobber jumps off the apron down to the floor to safey, but Akam runs around the ring and decks him with a clothesline, then throws him in the ring. Both jobbers are in the ring now, and Akam tags in. Akam gets in and slams one jobber on top of the other, then they hit the Super Collider for the three count after a squash match.
Winners: The Authors of Pain
- Police are shown still standing backstage after their confrontation with The Shield earlier. A car pulls up to the loading bay of the arena, and Triple H steps out of the back seat. Triple H heads in the arena, and he's scheduled to address the crowd next.
- Triple H's music hits and The Game makes his way down to the ring with a microphone. Triple H talks about facing The Undertaker one more time and having respect for him, and then the WWE legends coming out of the woodwork to give their opinions. Triple H takes issue with the general consensus that Taker will beat him at the Super Show, but admits he's not surprised because Taker is never an underdog. Triple H also takes issue with Undertaker being rattled by Shawn Michaels' opinion that he'd beat him. HHH says Undertaker was angry and agitated, and threatened Shawn, which shows Taker is worried. Triple H adds that Undertaker didn't show up here tonight to say anything to his face. He says Undertaker was never the same after their series of matches years ago. He says Taker said one thing last week that was true - it's personal now. Triple H says with the last bit of respect he has for the Undertaker, he's going to crush him in Australia.
- The broadcast team sends us to a replay of The Shield fighting off the heels of the RAW roster earlier tonight, and their stand down with police. Police officers are still backstage just in case they need to arrest The Shield.
- Still to come: Mick Foley is in the house
- Alexa Bliss is shown backstage going over strategy with Mickie James and Alexa Bliss.
- Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre vs. The B Team: Drew and Dolph's Tag Titles are on the line in this one. The opening bell sounds and Bo starts off strong against Dolph. Bo and Curtis trade tags now and take turns stomping a mud hole in Ziggler in the corner. Axel comes in and hits a DDT on Dolph for a two count. Drew causes a distraction from the apron which leads to Ziggler superkicking Axel. Drew tags in now and continues the offense on Axel with a back suplex for a two count. Ziggler comes in now and misses a shot, and Axel drops him. Both men are down and Bo Dallas gets the hot tag. Dallas cleans house and hits the big boot on Ziggler for a two count. Dallas looks for a suplex, but Drew causes a distraction. Drew headbutts Axel down, then Ziggler pokes Dallas' eyes behind the ref's back. Ziggler and McIntyre hit the Claymore/Zig Zag double team for the three count on Dallas.
Winners & still Tag Team Champions: Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler
- Immediately after the match, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins come out of nowhere and attack Drew and Dolph. Drew and Dolph retreat up the ramp as the two Shield members stand tall in the ring.
- We go to a video package looking at Mick Foley and The Undertaker's legendary Hell In A Cell match.
- Baron Corbin is backstage admonishing Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins for interfering. Rollins and Ambrose say they aren't the Shield, there's only two of them, and Corbin said if The Shield interfered they'd be arrested. Rollins says he's calling Corbin's bluff, and he introduces the local Sheriff, who says he is prepared to issue a warrant for Corbin's arrest, not Rollins'. The sheriff reads Corbin his rights, and Corbin pleads with Rollins to talk this over. Rollins waves off the sheriff and it looks like he's dropping the charges. Ambrose and the Sheriff walk off and talk over a speeding ticket he talk. Rollins walks out next and seems happy with his meeting with Corbin. Rollins says they won't need to press charges, and they walk off.
- Kevin Owens vs. Tyler Breeze: Before the bell, Owens attacks Breeze as he poses on the apron. Owens beats down Breeze at ringside, and then takes the fight back in the ring. Breeze comes back with a kick and they fight back out to ringside. This one still has not officially begun. Owens powerbombs Breeze on to the corner of the apron, and it looks like this one is a no contest.
Winner: No contest
- Owens gets on the mic, and says how after he quit, Corbin called him and begged him to come back. He credits Corbin with recognizing that he is the true MVP of RAW. Owens says he returned to RAW on one condition, that he will no longer be held accountable for what he does to his opponents. Owens says now when he beats people down, he's just doing his job. Owens says he has a warning for everyone, especially Bobby Lashley, that this is still the Kevin Owens show. He says now you can except anarchy, agony and destruction every week, and it's all Bobby Lashley's fault.
- We go to a video package looking at the feud between Samoa Joe and AJ Styles over on SmackDown.
- Bobby Roode & Chad Gable vs. The Ascension: We see a brief pre-taped promo from Roode and Gable before the match. Gable and Viktor starts off, and Gable hits a series of suplexes. Gable knocks Konnor off the apron, and then hits another suplex on Viktor. Konnor runs in and hits a cheap shot on Gable, then he gets back on the apron and Viktor tags him in. Konnor comes in now and keeps Gable grounded with a chin lock. Viktor comes back in and continues the offense on Gable. Roode finally gets the tag and he cleans house. Roode drops Viktor and then knocks Konnor off the apron again. Roode hits a spinebuster on Viktor, then Gable tags himself in off Roode's back and Roode looks confused for a moment. Gable hits a rolling German suplex on Viktor for the three count.
Winners: Bobby Roode & Chad Gable
- Roode and Gable celebrate after the match and Roode points out that it's two wins in a row for them now.
- Ronda Rousey and Natalya are shown backstage warming up for their tag match against Alexa Bliss and Mickie James, up next.
- Baron Corbin confronts Drew and Dolph backstage, and they're with Braun Strowman. Corbin says at Hell In A Cell, Drew and Dolph must defend their Tag Titles against Rollins and Ambrose. Corbin then addresses Braun, and he says Stephanie wants Braun to take the Universal Title at the pay-per-view. Braun says good, but right now he's going big dog hunting.
- Ronda Rousey & Natalya vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James: Alicia Fox is at ringside for this one. Alexa avoids engaging early on, but Natalya finally gets her hands on her and drops her then hits a baseball slide dropkick for a two count. Ronda and Mickie tag in and Ronda hits a clothesline. Natalya tags back in and they hit a double vertical suplex on Mickie. Alexa gets involved and Mickie turns it around against Natalya. Alexa tags in and they double team Natalya. Bliss hits a knee drop and a standing moonsault for a two count. Alexa slaps Ronda on the apron, and Ronda chases her around the ring now. Alexa runs back in the ring and Natalya and Ronda hit the Hart Attack double team on Alexa. Alexa rolls outside for a breather. Mickie tags in now and drops Natalya, then keeps her grounded with a body scissor hold, and then a front face lock. Natalya starts to fight back, but Mickie grabs her by the hair and slams her down with a cheap shot. Alexa comes in now and puts the boots to Natalya in the corner. Ronda finally gets the tag, but Alexa rolls outside. Mickie causes a distraction and Alexa cheap-shots Ronda. Alexa throws Ronda into the ring apron and kicks her. Back in the ring, Alexa continues the offense on Ronda. Mickie tags back in and kicks Ronda in the corner. Alexa tags back in and continues with the kicks, then applies a surfboard submission. Mickie tags back in and they double team Ronda. Ronda fights away from Mickie, but Mickie then drops Natalya off the apron to prevent the tag. Ronda lays into Mickie with strikes now and slams her down a few times. Ronda puts Mickie in the arm bar and she taps out as Alexa and Alicia watch from ringside.
Winners: Ronda Rousey and Natalya
- After the match, Alexa hits a cheap shot on Ronda and runs away. Ronda is selling a rib injury now. Alexa, Alicia and Mickie retreat up the ramp as Natalya helps Ronda to her feet in the ring.
- Elias is backstage where an assistant brings him a drink. Elias is disgusted by the drink and he spits it in the assistant's face. Braun Strowman can then be heard screaming off-camera about Roman Reigns. The camera turns around and Braun is shown terrorizing staffers, and throws one into some pipes and boxes. Braun storms off in search of Roman Reigns.
- Ronda and Natalya do an interview at the gorilla position. Ronda is asked about her condition after that match, and she says she's never backed out of a fight and never will because she wants to prove she's the best.
- Elias is in the ring for a song. Elias starts trashing the New Orleans Saints, and then Mick Foley comes out to interrupt. Elias gets in Foley's face and calls him and sad broken man. The crowd chants for Mr. Socko as Elias trashes Foley. Foley says he's not here to talk about the past, he's here to address the future. Elias says he's the future. Foley talks about meeting with Stephanie McMahon, and asking to be part of Hell In A Cell. Foley didn't want to be sitting on the couch at home watching history, he wanted to at least ring the bell or something. He says Stephanie laughed in his face, and then he reminded her that after he went flying off the cell and everyone thought he was done, he got off the stretcher and climbed back up the cage. Foley says Stephanie changed her mind, and Foley is now booked to be the special guest referee for Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns at Hell In A Cell. Elias says that's special, but he has a piece of advice for Mick: To shut his mouth and go back where he came from. Foley gets back in Elias' face, and says Elias may be a star, but he's Mick Foley and you'll listen to what he has to say. Foley says Stephanie asked help out Baron Corbin with making matches tonight, and Foley says he took the opportunity to book Elias vs. Finn Balor, and that's next.
- Braun Strowman is still backstage looking for Reigns and throwing stuff around.
- Finn Balor vs. Elias: The opening bell sound sand they lock up, and Elias starts off strong with a slam. Balor starts to come back and hits a Sling Blade, but Elias dodges a shot and shuts him down with a running knee to the face. Elias lays into Balor with strikes until Balor dodges one and dumps him outisde. Balor looks for a suicide dive, but Elias runs back in the ring and clotheslines Balor down. Balor comes back and looks for a double foot stomp, but Elias dodges it. Elias comes back with a spinning sit-out powerbomb for a two count. They fight up the turnbuckle and Balor drops him. Balor looks for the Coup De Grace, but Elias fights him off. Elias looks for the Drift Away, but Balor latches on to Elias and rolls him up in a small package pin for the three count.
Winners: Finn Balor
- Bobby Lashley is shown working out at the gym earlier today. Leo from 205 Live is shown next to Lashley giving him a motivational speech, and it looks like he may be Lashley's new manager.
- Braun Strowman is backstage for an interview, but he takes the mic and asks where Roman Reigns is. The interviewer tells Braun she thinks Roman left, but Braun thinks he's still there. Braun says he's going to go to the ring, and maybe Roman will find her.
- The Undertaker is scheduled to appear live on RAW next week in Dallas, TX.
- Braun Strowman comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Braun calls out Reigns, but Reigns doesn't come out. Braun calls him a coward, and says on Sunday he's going to send him to hell and he's never coming back. Reign's music hits, and Reigns comes out and hops up on the announce table on the stage. Braun heads up the ramp and starts brawling with Reigns on the stage. Braun gets the upper hand and throws Reigns into the screen on the stage. Braun looks at Reigns' Universal Title belt, then takes Reigns up on top of the announce table. Reigns picks up Braun on his shoulders and hits a Samoan drop through a gimmicked part of the stage. Reigns gets up out of the hole and picks up his Universal Title belt. Reigns poses with his Universal Title belt as Braun recovers on the ground and RAW goes off the air.