Jordan Omogbehin made his official WWE in-ring debut at the NXT live event in Lakeland, Florida last night ... and boy it was a big one. Literally.
Omogbehin, the 7-foot, 3-inch tall WWE Performance Center talent recruit defeated Team 3.0 (Scott Parker & Shane Matthews) in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match in his promotional debut on Thursday evening.
Omogbehin appeared as a surprise opponent for Team 3.0 at last night's show when Malcolm Bivens (a.k.a. Stokely Hathaway) accepted an "Open Challenge" issued by Parker and Matthews on Omogbehin's behalf.
Omogbehin signed with WWE as part of the October 2018 talent recruits. He was born in Lagos, Nigeria and played college basketball at the University of South Florida and Morgan State University.
Check out photos of Jordan Omogbehin's NXT debut from the Lakeland, Florida house show last night by clicking here.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom