The complete lineup has been announced for the first-ever AEW "The House Always Wins" non-televised live event.
In a special announcement made on YouTube, All Elite Wrestling released the full list of matches scheduled for their upcoming house show debut event.
Featured below is the lineup:
AEW THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS-Orange Cassidy in action
-Battle Royale where the winner faces Darby Allin for the TNT title in the main event
-Eddie Kingston versus Cezar Bononi
-Dante Martin/Jurassic Express versus The Pinnacle
-Jade Cargill in action
-Red Velvet/Tay Conti/Hikaru Shida versus Britt Baker/Nyla Rose/The Bunny
-Kenny Omega/Michael Nakazawa versus The Sydal Brothers
-Cody Rhodes versus Aaron Solow in a Duuuval Street Fight
-Young Bucks/Brandon Cutler versus Death Triangle
-Darby Allin versus the winner of the battle royale
Watch the complete announcement below.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom