-- After last night's AEW Dynamite show, it was announced that Austin Gunn - the son of Billy Gunn, who works for the promotion as a producer - has signed a contract with AEW. Austin wrestled in a dark match last week that many thought would be aired as part of this week's "AEW Dark" on YouTube, but apparently instead was never supposed to air and intended as a tryout for the younger Gunn.
-- PWInsider.com reports that Tony Khan remains heavily involved in almost all aspects of AEW creative, taking on a similar role that Vince McMahon has with WWE and having the final say over everything that makes it on TV. Specifically the Jon Moxley-Inner Circle recruitment angle was his idea and he received input from Chris Jericho on the "smaller details." Also said to be a brainchild of Khan is the storyline involving Kenny Omega and Adam Page and he has also been involved in trying to build up some younger stars, Jungle Boy and Scorpio Sky being two examples.
-- Kenny Omega, Cody and the Young Bucks are given a significant amount of creative control over their matches and segments as they are obviously in positions of trust with AEW seeing as how they are all EVPs. They work hand-in-hand with Khan on creative, but the latter still has final say as noted earlier.
-- Chris Jericho is said to be "extremely engaged" in almost every storyline or segment he has been a part of while also being a big "locker room leader" to the younger talents, helping to guide them and provide insight.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom