-- For much of the last couple of months, the creative direction of AEW storylines has been largely controlled by owner Tony Khan, reports pwinsider.com. Khan has been very hands on in recent weeks, laying out what he wants for each segment. The EVPs of the company like Cody, the Young Bucks, etc. have significant input into creative as well but ultimately, the direction comes down exactly how Khan wants to play it out. Chris Jericho, while not one of the EVPS, also remains very involved, especially when working at getting some of the company's younger guys get over.
-- The belief is that this year's AEW Double or Nothing will sell out once tickets go on sale tomorrow. The pre-sale was deemed enough of a success to make this conclusion.
-- AEW has scheduled multiple tapings of Dynamite in the California area for later this year, specifically in the June timeframe. The promotion had already gone on record to say that they will be holding shows out West later in 2020.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom