All Elite Wrestling continues their charitable efforts.
The promotion is helping raise funds for National Pediatric Cancer Foundation's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month throughout September.
AEW released a special custom t-shirt with the proceeds going to the aforementioned charity. The shirt, which you can view in the tweet below, features the text, "PILEDRIVE PEDIATRIC CANCER. NO ONE FIGHTS ALONE."
On their official Twitter feed, they wrote the following:
"AEW is proud to support the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation to help raise funds for September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in supporting this incredible organization by purchasing this custom t-shirt."
For more, visit Shop AEW or check out the tweet below.
#AEW is proud to support the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation @PediatricCancer to help raise funds for September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in supporting this incredible organization by purchasing this custom t-shirt: https://t.co/s4bXzawuCs pic.twitter.com/g88Gc2HRcL
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 21, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom