-- Former multi-time champion Sheamus is also backstage at Smackdown, reports pwinsider.com. He has been out of action since shortly after WrestleMania when he suffered a concussion but he's also been battling a condition known as spinal stenosis. According to previous reports though, Sheamus has been healthy and cleared to return to action since the September timeframe but it should be noted, he's been spotted backstage at previous events and not made an appearance on camera.
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* -- "NEW FACE" Joining Bray Wyatt In "Firefly Funhouse" On WWE SmackDown Tonight ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom