A familiar face is confirmed to be among the recruits attending the latest official WWE tryout camp at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida starting this Thursday, December 5th.
Arissa LeBrock, daughter of martial arts movie star Steven Seagal and actress Kelly LeBrock, is scheduled to take part in the WWE tryout camp this week, according to a report at Squared Circle Sirens.
LeBrock, 26, is a working model who has done some ad campaign and runway modeling work, in addition to being featured in the Lifetime reality show, "Growing Up Supermodel," in 2017.
Additionally, LeBrock is proficient in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as she has studied extensively in the grappling-based martial art, including working out of the Paragon Academy Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing & Kickboxing Gym.
For several photos of Arissa LeBrock, including a gallery of her working out at the Paragon Academy Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing & Kickboxing Gym, click here.
Daughter of #MMA legend @sseagalofficial (#StevenSeagal) and actress @KellyLeBrock, @ArissaLeBrock, set for #WWE tryout camp at @WWEPC in #Orlando, #Florida starting THIS Thursday~!
Check out SEVERAL #PHOTOS of #BJJ practitioner / #model HERE: https://t.co/Q71WhuLqdl pic.twitter.com/3YuLnyUW6v
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) December 4, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom