Arn Anderson reflected on his past work with Kevin Owens during a recent installment of his official podcast, ARN, at Westwood One Podcasts.
While talking about his time with WWE as an agent / producer, "The Enforcer" admitted that the host of "The KO Show" was a little bit difficult to work with behind-the-scenes during that particular point in his career.
Featured below is an excerpt from the episode where the founding member of the iconic Four Horsemen faction touches on this particular topic.
"As far as someone getting out of their own way, I will say this, because I hope that it’s gotten better. I think Kevin Owens, when he first got there, I think should have been used right out of the get-go as a babyface, not a heel. Forget about the fact that he doesn’t have a world-class body and all that stuff. I just thought, once I saw that first night that he wrestled John Cena, [the fans] were soundly behind the guy. Maybe he’s kind of like me, he’s the everyday man. He’s just got a lot more skills and a lot more high-tech skills. But there were a lot of times, and I’ve told Kevin this, he was a pain in the ass arguing over trivial things that really didn’t matter. OK, we could do your idea, but how about this idea? They both work kind of, but this is just easier, and it would be a long-drawn-out discussion, and he and I’ve had this talk before. I hope he’s doing better. He’s been there a long time. He’s making a shit-pot of money I’m sure and good for him."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom