According to the Wrestling Observer, superstar Marty Scurll is being offered big money by Ring of Honor to continue working future dates despite his contract concluding last November. The Villain has been taking advantage of his free agency status by appearing in the NWA to confront world's champion Nick Aldis, as well as independent appearances with Mexico's THE CRASH and indie promotion Northeast Wrestling. Reports are that the ROH offer matches WWE main roster pay, and is even bigger than the deal that Matt Taven signed.
While the complete terms of the contract haven't been disclosed, perks such as working only 40-dates a year and having the option to accept outside work is available to Scurll. At this time...he has not re-signed...and will continue to be paid per appearance.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom