-- On Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, Sammy Guevara threw a chair at Matt Hardy before putting him through a table, a planned spot that ended up cutting open Hardy and requiring 10 stitches to close. On Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez stated that Guevara was supposed to pick up and throw a normal folding chair to use on Hardy but in the heat of the moment, he couldn't find it, panicked, and picked up another one instead which unfortunately was heavier. Once backstage, it was noted that several people were upset at Guevara and he got a "very stern talking to" for using the wrong chair and most likely due to drawing blood.
RELATED: VIDEOS & PHOTOS: Matt Hardy Gets 10 To 13 Stitches After Scary Bloody Spot On AEW Dynamite
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom