-- The No Holds Barred match scheduled for Monday's Raw between Matt Hardy and Randy Orton is something that was decided upon only within the last 24 hours, notes pwinsider.com. The beat down last week was originally expected to be Hardy's "blow off" and the end of his tenure with WWE and Hardy went so far as to tweet a "goodbye" on social media assuming the same. However, his contract with WWE doesn't officially expire until March 1 and so the company is free to use him however they wish until then.
-- As reported before, Hardy and WWE are not at dispute over any monetary issues related to a new contract but rather Hardy is after some degree of creative control of his character. While WWE did give his Broken/Woken gimmick somewhat of a shot, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Vince McMahon never really got behind it and gave it a chance. If Hardy and WWE do come to an agreement, NXT could be a logical next destination but if he decides to leave the company altogether, then you have to assume that he will be AEW bound. It will be an interesting situation over the next few weeks because in the current wrestling climate, McMahon is not really keen on letting anyone who could be valuable to the competition simply walk away, even if Hardy is in his mid-40s.
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom